ElleSilk's ivory silk bed linen is made from the finest seamless Mulberry silk, which creates an unparalleled sense of luxury and comfort next to the skin. For the ultimate luxury sleeping experience, our silk bed linen is wonderfully soft with a subtle sheen.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
Weight: 25 momme
Colors Available: Black, White, Ivory, Light Pink, Cappuccino, Silver, Charcoal Grey, Dark Blue, Sage Green, etc.
- Machine wash at 30°C using mild silk detergent
Naturally hypoallergenic and therefore resistant to dust mites, our pure silk bed linen adjusts to the individual's body temperature. It also provides the benefit of being kind to both the skin and hair, due to the silk's high protein content, and assists in keeping hair smooth and skin soft.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Love, love, love
- Love, love, love these sheets. We have had a set for a few weeks now and I purchased this set as a gift for my best friend. The linen is light weight and feels great. Wash them gently, they were still soft. We sleep on them and relax in 100% pure silk bed linen. Shipping was amazingly fast ordered Saturday, received on Thursday. Thanks for making this luxury product!
- These are excellent quality silk sheets. I have three sets of these that I use for my bed room, and I washed them. They don't wrinkle like cottons, so make sure you wash them in cold water.
- I love it
- The sheets are not only lovely on the bed, but they are soft and smooth. I use them on the guest bed. My daughter who was visiting said they felt so good sleeping on them. Would I buy more? Yes I would.
- I slept in them last night. They were soft, comfortable, and didn't leave me feeling too hot. I will probably be buying these again in another color!
- Nice product good quality and well made. Overall pleased with this item.
- Well worth
- Lovely and soft silk. So luxury. Well worth the price.
- My daughter stole this nearly immediately after it arrived. Apparently it is too soft and warm to be used anywhere. I was planning to buy another one for my daughter. Highly recommend.