This silk filled pillow balances softness and comfort to provide the right level of support for the neck. This luxury silk pillow will keep your head at a constant temperature throughout the night as silk is a breathable fibre and prevents perspiration.
Filling: 50% long strand Mulberry silk, 50% polyester
Casing: 300 thread count cotton
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
These silk filled pillows are the finest and perfect solution for the ultimate night's sleep. Silk is hypo-allergenic so is great for people who have allergies, and may also be beneficial to those who suffer aches and pains, or itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema.
Buy matching silk pillowcases for ultimate sleeping experience.
Customer Reviews 74 item(s)
- Silk pillows
- Second time I have bought a pair of 100% silk pillows - 1st pair for home, 2nd pair for holiday home. This is how good they are - very supportive - dont squash down flat like feather down pillows. The only negative is that they arent washable and being a lady of a certain age even with very thick pillow protectors eventually the cover gets stained.
- Excellent Product
- Beautiful product. Large soft and has some good weight to it. Was delivered very promptly. Will definitely be investing in more, as an allergy sufferer it has really made a difference.
- good pillows
- Purchased 2 silk filled pillows along with a silk filled duvet and not disappointed. The service, dispatch and delivery information was excellent. The quality of the products is second to none. I would certainly use Elle Silk again and not hesitate to recommend them.
- sleeping on cloud nine
- The absolute luxury for bed-time. cant believe i didnt invest in one sooner. it provides adequate support for neck and head, and is comfortable and firm, filled with dreamy silk. what more could you ask for?
- Very comfy
- I brought the pillow because I thought it would help me relax at night and get me to sleep, and I find that it does just that. Overall very happy!
- Highly recommended!
- They have just the right amount of softness and support. The outer covering is very nicely done. I probably will buy another set for the guest bedroom.
- Worth it!
- We bought these pillows and they are fantastic! They're firm but fluffy, and well worth the money spent. Love that we can wash and dry them. LOVE LOVE LOVE our new pillows!!!
- Sleep at last !
- I have waited for 2 months before posting this review because I didn't feel comfortable at first on this pillow. I normally sleep on my stomach and found that the pillow was too high and uncomfortable. As the weeks have passed I have found it much more comfortable and i am now an avid fan. My, very hard to please husband was immediately impressed by the pillow and continues to be. Thanks !!!
- High quality pillow
- After the first night of using it, there was a marked difference in his quality of sleep and breathing. It is very plump with the right amount of softness as we are both side sleepers. It feels supportive yet molds to my neck. I am spoiled and don't want to sleep on any other pillow now.
- Best pillow!
- I wasn't disappointed. They are nice and plump, yet they have just the right amount of give when sleeping on them. It feels supportive yet molds to my neck. I am spoiled and don't want to sleep on any other pillow now.
- Great pillow, Great price
- I bought it because I had learned that silk was easier on your hair and your skin while you slept, so I purchase two pillows and am very happy with them. Excellent fabric and feel, I wouldn't go to bed without my silk pillows. I sleep so much better. I highly recommend this product and I will purchase more in the future.
- Comfortable silk pillow
- The absolute luxury for bed-time. Excellent quality, beautifully and carefully packaged. The pillow is comfortable and supportive and helps you maintain an even temperature throughout the night. Excellent neck support for which I have previously invested in the contour type pillows - which did nothing infact some made neck worse!
- Really love this pillow and never want others
- The pillow feels supportive yet molds to my neck. I am spoiled and don't want to sleep on any other pillow now.
- Getting ready to purchase another set
- Just received these pillows which I purchased for my husband’s allergies (dust mites & down) using these to replace poly fill pillows with allergy encasing covers for dust mites. After the first night of using them, there was a marked difference in his quality of sleep and breathing. They are very plump with the right amount of softness as we are both side sleepers. Getting ready to purchase another set, that’s how much we love them.
I’m looking at these silk filled pillows and want to know the detailed difference between this and 100% silk filled pillows. Do you have a matching silk pillow cover? I think it is necessary for me to keep it clean. Also, I don’t know how to clean them, dry-clean or others?
It will be much better if i can call you!
- It's gorgeous!
- I bought this pillow for my master bedroom. Love the silky fabric. It's gorgeous!
- matching silk pillow covers?
- Good price, exactly what i needed and much cheaper than the store i almost bought them. I’d like to match a silk pillow cover, but can’t find them here.
- how to order my wanted size
I tried to order this pillow through the website, however, I couldn’t select the size (55 x 75 cm).
So how should I order the size?
- karen nguyen
- Pillow is firm yet soft. Gives good neck support as you need and very comfortable.It feels like your head is floating on water.
- My favorite pillow!
- My fiance is sleeping with this pillow. I still am not sure that he loves it but I have slept with it and it is comfy. I will buy another one for myself!
- nice pillow! would buy it again
- This item arrived on time and well packaged. This pillow is very soft. When it arrived I thought it would be to thin but it wasn't. It was perfect! I slept so well. The pillow didn't sink down and go flat. I didn't have to bunch it up to be comfortable. It had no smell. I have allergies so I was excited to find this pillow because of the anti-bacterial anti-mite aspect. I also have migraine headaches and this pillow is so soft and light it’s like sleeping on a cloud. I haven't found anything I didn't like about this pillow. I would buy this item again.
- I got the queen size, and my queen sized pillows fit perfectly. Not too loose, not too tight.I am very pleased with this purchase.
- This is perfect for my skin to help reduce wrinkles from sleeping on your face. It advertises as a product that will help your hair, but I got it for my skin. Inexpensive but fit my large pillow just fine. It machine washes fine, too.
- Great for the price
- Hard to beat for the money. Very comfortable and well made. I bought two.
- it gets hot during the night
- I would like a pillow that will stay cool during the night,not one that gets hot,unless you flip it over ever few hours.It is agood neck and back support.
- Great bargain
For the money, an outstanding pillow, soft yet firm enough to offer adequate support. It remains to be seen how this will hold up over time, but at this juncture, very happy with this purchase, especially for the price.
- Good choice for the price
I was looking for extra pillows in case I would have friends sleeping over.
I did not want to spend too much but also did not want to waste my bucks on something unworthy.
This pillow is good so far. I haven't sleep with it but my friends were OK with it.
Definitely you have to machine wash it for the first time because of the plastic odor coming from it.
- too soft!!!
- The pillow is too soft. I wanted a pillow that is not too soft nor too hard, so I chose this after reading the reviews. But I am disappointed, because it is too soft that I have to sleep on 2 pillows.
- This is a GREAT pillow!
- LOL at first, I was a little concerned, because the pillow was rolled up like a rug, and very flat. BUT when i took it out of the tube-shaped plastic bag, it fluffed up like magic hahaaa. I'm delighted. I LOVE this pillow. And ya' can't beat the price. I highly recommend it.
- Not Very Fluffy
- This pillow arrived fluffy but quickly lost its fluff and I have not been able to restore it. It hasn't worn out or lost its stuffing, but even after just a couple of months it was too flat for my liking. Good pillows are hard to find, but I would recommend looking elsewhere.
- standard size
- i bought this pillow on account of the good reviews just to find out it was a flatty.. Do not bother if you are looking for a full pillow.
- Not the best, obviously, but good for the price.
- These don't have the best support, but they are pretty cheap, and they've held up surprisingly well over the year we've had them. I'd buy them again.
- These pillows are perfect for the guest room shams...and can easily be used by guests when needed. The price is more than fair and I would buy them again.
- best pillow I've bought!
- I have been searching for a pillow that would give me support of my neck and also support my head softly. I've spent alot of money buying several pillows. This pillow is wonderfull! It supports my neck perfectly and supports my head without it sinking down into the pillow. With other pillows I've had to bunch and scrunch them for this effect. If you need a pillow that supports your head and neck without having to spend time pushing it into shape, this is the pillow you've been looking for!
- Good Pillow
- I originally bought this pillow just to use for my head along with my regular pillow while reading and watching television, but it was so comfortable that I ordered another one and put my much more expensive pillows away in the closet. This pillow can't be beat for the money!
- Very happy so far
- These pillows are exactly what I expected. So far, so good but I have not had them on my bed long enough to really judge.
- Plush and supportive at the same time
- I'm a side sleeper. Some pillows are overly plush that my head gets buried in it, and some are overly stuffed that my head rolls off it; this one is just right for me and I've been sleeping like a baby on it.
- comfortable pillow
- Standard size pillow with just the right amount of fluff. As another reviewer pointed out the pillow comes compacted in a small box but fluffs quickly. Sleep has been much more comfortable ever since I got this bad boy.
- Big ball of fluff
- This pillow may be great for some, but I'm not a fan. My girlfriend likes it because she likes these enormous type pillows. I prefer pillows without so much crap jammed in them.
- i sleep well
- This product was an excellent product to pick up for me and the arrival/delivery and expectations of this product exceeded all expectations. it was priced perfectly.great pillow
- Sleep Better
- This is the best pillow that I have ever slept on. It so soft and just perfect for sleeping. I am so glad I bought it. I am going to buy another one for my bed.
- Very comfy, retains shape
- A comfortable pillow. It is a little large, so getting it into its pillow case is a bit of a fight.
- good at first
- these lose their fluffliness after a few months. i fold it in half to read and the pile can't withstand that for extended times. now they're flattening out too much.
- Right price
- I bought this for a guest bed and so haven't had a chance to gauge its comfort factor. It arrived promptly and looks fine
- Good for its price listing
- It been awhile since I've had this pillow. It came to fluffed out and made my neck kinda sore. After a while of use, it seems to flatten down some and while it may not be the best pillow, for the price it an ok buy.
- best pillow ever
- is the best pillow i have ever had washes well put it in the dryer too came out just fine great value
- stays firm
- this is a fine product and is worth the price paid for it . it seems to hold its shape well no matter the position your in or if you fold it over to prop yourself up.
- It's okay
- I just wanted a really cheap pillow for camping and stuff. This does the trick. I wouldn't recommend it for long term, at home use though.
- Light, semi-firm, plush pillows
- After unrolling from the tube casing, the pillows fluffed right up! I'm using them in my standard shams so they aren't my usual sleeping pillows - mostly for decoration and when guests visit. Great buy for a good price!
- Great for a Sham
- Simple and right to the point: I bought two of these pillows "overfilled" to use as sham inserts. They were perfect for that app.
- To begin with, the pillow had no bad odors. It is soft yet firm. However, a little to firm for my wife and I. I have been trying to work the pillow in. At least i am able to get a decent good nights rest on the pillow. I am sure the pillow will conform to what i want soon. Update to come soon.
- it's ok
- it's good. I'll update if my opinion changes. seems to have good support while being soft.
- Help for neck pain
- I've gone through several pillows in search of one to help me sleep through the night. This pillow has done and at a much lower price than my previous purchases. I sleep on my back and will usually turn on my side during the night. I used to wake up with neck pain from pillows that were either too high or too low. This pillow is perfect for me.
- its a great pillow for a great price
- i love a pillow thats not too soft but not too hard. thats what this pillow is.. just right. its fluffy kinda high up but it allows my neck to relax every other pillow i had i would wake up with so much tension in my neck. waking up in pain after sleeping is not cool. my second night sleeping with it i didnt wake up to pain i was really comfortable. i recommend this product i hope it stays fluffy for a while.
- Quite comfortable
- The pillow seems to be cushiony yet returns to original shape quicly when pressure is removed from it. Can be folded over and still is soft and cushiony.
- Pillow meets expectations and is comfortable
- This was purchased for my husband and he seems very happy with his new pillow. It tends to fluff up by itself. I personally like feathers, but he does better with polyester and it is not lumpy.
- Went flat after a few months
- These are just average for comfort and after a few months of use they both went flat causing neck aches. Had to toss them out and now have ordered another alternative. More expensive but expect a much better pillow.
- An ok pillow. I'd prefer a bit bigger
- Nothing wrong with the pillow. I like it..much better than the crappy ones they sell at the PX here in Camp Leatherneck! But I'd like a little bit bigger is all. I had one last year when I deployed to Iraq, and it was "fuller" than this one.
- Really comfy pillow set and really cheap
- Really cheap and really comfy pillows that still have there fluffiness after a year of use. Stop looking and just buy these.
- soft buy not very giving
- it doesn't mold well to your head, it sort of sits there and you head has to sit on it. not for me. but i bought it for my father who doesn't seem to mind, so i'm saying it is ok.
- fluffy and firm
- these pillows are perfect, fluffy enough to support and fill out a king size pillow case, but firm enough you dont sink into them too much.
- My Wife Loves It
- Bought for my wife who was not sleeping well and have learned over the years that sometimes a change in pillows helps. She has been using it now for several weeks and loves it, and is sleeping well again. In fact, she says it is a better pillow than her previous pillows that cost four or times as much as this one. Oh yes, and my wife is very picky about her pillows! :)
- Nice pillow. I would order more
- I was on the lookout for a nice cheap pillow, and this one certainly fits the bill. It is comfortable, cool, and quite springy. I can't speak to its longevity yet, having only had it for a few nights, but I can't complain.
- Very comfortable
- I've used the pillow for about a month now. No complaints. It's comfortable; not too soft or firm. Stuffing seems durable.
- Not bad for the price
- A bit firm, should loosen up with age. Just wish felt a bit softer right away. Quality seems fine so far after just 2 weeks of use. Does stay cool at night. Hope it gets softer with time. Would recommend for the price for sure.
- Great for SIDE and BACK sleepers!
- I go to sleep on my side and wake up on my back. After many, many, many years - I have found a great pillow for me. I LOVE THIS PILLOW! I does not go flat and I can sleep comfortably on it, whether I am on my side or back. And I love that it is MACHINE WASH and DRY! Awesome feature! I am recommending this to my family and friends.
- It may not be the pillow as I have trouble finding the right pillow and have tried many without any success.
- It's as comfortable as it looks. Size is fantastic, still nice and fluffy after weeks of use. Definitely plan on getting more of these.
- very soft
- The pillow is very soft and enables me to sleep well. I like it! Since the price is low, it is a real bargain.
- Great pillow!
- It was exactly the right loft, not too fluffy, not too flat. The firmness was perfect also. I am truly sleeping better with it.
- Pillow is a bomb
- If you don't love sleeping on this pillow- you're probably an insomniac. Firm enough to support your head and cushy enough to feel like your head is resting on a cloud.
- this is my second
- this is the second one I have purchased and I personally like the price because I destroy all of my pillows
- Decent pillow, not great
- I purchased this pillow because of price. Well, you get what you pay for. The pillow is not a firm as I hoped. I have purchased less expensive pillows that are firmer than this. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone wanting a firm pillow.
- So far ... so good
- Was tired of having a neck ache. Tried many different pillows with no success including posture pedic. Have been using this pillow for about a month now and have forgotten about my neck pain. I would definitely recommend this pillow.