This silk filled pillow balances softness and comfort to provide the right level of support for the neck. This luxury silk pillow will keep your head at a constant temperature throughout the night as silk is a breathable fibre and prevents perspiration.
Filling: 50% long strand Mulberry silk, 50% polyester
Casing: 300 thread count cotton
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
These silk filled pillows are the finest and perfect solution for the ultimate night's sleep. Silk is hypo-allergenic so is great for people who have allergies, and may also be beneficial to those who suffer aches and pains, or itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema.
Buy matching silk pillowcases for ultimate sleeping experience.
Customer Reviews 19 item(s)
- Silk pillows
- Second time I have bought a pair of 100% silk pillows - 1st pair for home, 2nd pair for holiday home. This is how good they are - very supportive - dont squash down flat like feather down pillows. The only negative is that they arent washable and being a lady of a certain age even with very thick pillow protectors eventually the cover gets stained.
- Excellent Product
- Beautiful product. Large soft and has some good weight to it. Was delivered very promptly. Will definitely be investing in more, as an allergy sufferer it has really made a difference.
- good pillows
- Purchased 2 silk filled pillows along with a silk filled duvet and not disappointed. The service, dispatch and delivery information was excellent. The quality of the products is second to none. I would certainly use Elle Silk again and not hesitate to recommend them.
- sleeping on cloud nine
- The absolute luxury for bed-time. cant believe i didnt invest in one sooner. it provides adequate support for neck and head, and is comfortable and firm, filled with dreamy silk. what more could you ask for?
- Very comfy
- I brought the pillow because I thought it would help me relax at night and get me to sleep, and I find that it does just that. Overall very happy!
- Highly recommended!
- They have just the right amount of softness and support. The outer covering is very nicely done. I probably will buy another set for the guest bedroom.
- Worth it!
- We bought these pillows and they are fantastic! They're firm but fluffy, and well worth the money spent. Love that we can wash and dry them. LOVE LOVE LOVE our new pillows!!!
- Sleep at last !
- I have waited for 2 months before posting this review because I didn't feel comfortable at first on this pillow. I normally sleep on my stomach and found that the pillow was too high and uncomfortable. As the weeks have passed I have found it much more comfortable and i am now an avid fan. My, very hard to please husband was immediately impressed by the pillow and continues to be. Thanks !!!
- High quality pillow
- After the first night of using it, there was a marked difference in his quality of sleep and breathing. It is very plump with the right amount of softness as we are both side sleepers. It feels supportive yet molds to my neck. I am spoiled and don't want to sleep on any other pillow now.
- Best pillow!
- I wasn't disappointed. They are nice and plump, yet they have just the right amount of give when sleeping on them. It feels supportive yet molds to my neck. I am spoiled and don't want to sleep on any other pillow now.
- Great pillow, Great price
- I bought it because I had learned that silk was easier on your hair and your skin while you slept, so I purchase two pillows and am very happy with them. Excellent fabric and feel, I wouldn't go to bed without my silk pillows. I sleep so much better. I highly recommend this product and I will purchase more in the future.
- Comfortable silk pillow
- The absolute luxury for bed-time. Excellent quality, beautifully and carefully packaged. The pillow is comfortable and supportive and helps you maintain an even temperature throughout the night. Excellent neck support for which I have previously invested in the contour type pillows - which did nothing infact some made neck worse!
- Really love this pillow and never want others
- The pillow feels supportive yet molds to my neck. I am spoiled and don't want to sleep on any other pillow now.
- Getting ready to purchase another set
- Just received these pillows which I purchased for my husband’s allergies (dust mites & down) using these to replace poly fill pillows with allergy encasing covers for dust mites. After the first night of using them, there was a marked difference in his quality of sleep and breathing. They are very plump with the right amount of softness as we are both side sleepers. Getting ready to purchase another set, that’s how much we love them.
I’m looking at these silk filled pillows and want to know the detailed difference between this and 100% silk filled pillows. Do you have a matching silk pillow cover? I think it is necessary for me to keep it clean. Also, I don’t know how to clean them, dry-clean or others?
It will be much better if i can call you!
- It's gorgeous!
- I bought this pillow for my master bedroom. Love the silky fabric. It's gorgeous!
- matching silk pillow covers?
- Good price, exactly what i needed and much cheaper than the store i almost bought them. I’d like to match a silk pillow cover, but can’t find them here.
- how to order my wanted size
I tried to order this pillow through the website, however, I couldn’t select the size (55 x 75 cm).
So how should I order the size?
- karen nguyen
- Pillow is firm yet soft. Gives good neck support as you need and very comfortable.It feels like your head is floating on water.