ElleSilk's anti ageing, anti sleep crease, anti bed head pure silk pillowcase
We use the highest grade (6A) long fibre mulberry silk, with a thickness of 22 momme and enforce the strictest quality guidelines.
ElleSilk's Cream Oxford silk pillowcase is so gentle, it allows skin and hair to glide across the surface - protecting and hydrating skin, reducing split ends, and ensuring a longer-lasting blow out. ElleSilk silk pillowcases provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
Weight: 22 momme
Thread Count: 600
Closure: Envelope Opening
Flange: 8 cm
Colors Available: Black, White, Ivory, Light Pink, Cappuccino, Silver, Charcoal Grey, Dark Blue, Sage Green, etc.
- Machine wash at 30°C using mild silk detergen
ElleSilk is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe, and is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts.
- The silk pillowcases are made of 22 Momme Grade 6A long fiber 100% mulberry silk. We select the highest grade silk fabric to bring a whole new level of luxury and comfort with ElleSilk’s silk bedding.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials. ElleSilk has been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, the internationally recognised certification of quality. Our silk pillowcases are gentle on your hair and face, making a great addition to your beauty sleep.
- Our pride of workmanship is evident in every stitch and thoughtful detail. With an extra 30% material, we design the pillowcases with envelope closure, no buttons or zippers, making them more comfortable to sleep on, as well as maintaining the premium quality after washing or dry cleaning.
Customer Reviews 20 item(s)
- Highly recommend
- I love these pillows! I ended up buying 2, and these have worked wonders for my hair and face. My hair honestly feels a lot softer.
- Love it
- I love this pillow cover.
- Love, love
- Love, love, love these pillowcases! As if I needed another reason to not want to get out of bed, these silky soft pillowcases feel amazing and are great for your skin. I'm going to buy them in every color, and get matching sheets as well, and then I really will never get out of bed.
- Love them!
The feeling in my face is really amazing, very soft and smooth.
I've been using them for only a month so I haven't noticed any change in my hair yet, only that I have less frizz in the morning.
- This item was delivered quickly and is exactly as expected. Thank you!
- Great service, great price and quality and arrived quickly. Most importantly, the difference in my hair when I wake up in the morning is unbelievable! I have fine hair and my hair would look like a rat's nest when I woke up. No longer!!!! I would not believe the difference if I hadn't tried it. Bought one for my mom and best friend and they are just as pleased!!!
- The pillow cases are nice and fits good
- The pillow cases are a really nice match with the bed linen I used for a long time.
- Very, very soft.
- These generous pillowcases are so easy to fit on my pillows. I bought the cream color and it's very nice, not too dark or light.
- Would recommend.
- They have held up in gentle was cycle. very soft on my skin and hair. Would recommend.
- No more 'sleep lines'!!
- Super soft and luxurious feeling, definitely prevents the 'sleep lines' I used to wake up with! Recommended.
- Soft and relaxing.
This pillowcase is SO SOFT. I love sleeping on it. I actually sleep better... and I'm more relaxed.
Cotton pillowcases seemed to be pulling on my hair and tearing it as I slept. With this one I can roll over without my hair tearing (at least it doesn't seem as bad as it was), and when I wake up my head doesn't hurt. Good all-around!
- This is the nicest Silk pillowcase I have ever bought. It washes and dries nice on delicate. Doesn't snag!
- SO GREAT
- I have very difficult hair. I always have it blow dried, never natural. My hair dresser recommended a silk pillow case. He said that it is softer on the hair and helps prevent creases and bends in blow dried hair. I ordered this pillowcase by Mulberry to test his theory. Sure enough he was right. I usually had to touch up my hair every morning with a flat iron, but now it looks great when I wake up.
- Great Gifts
- I already had silk pillowcases, these were given as gifts. My friends were very pleased. They are soft and comfortable.
- good product
- This is a good product. I have curly hair and someone suggested I should sleep on a silk pillowcase. I am so glad I took the advice. My hair has never been happier. I wake up and my curls are not as frizzy as when I was sleeping on cotton.(Silk does not absorb moisture so my hair feels more hydrated) This also keeps me cooler at night when I sleep and is soft on my face. It washes up nice if you follow the laundering instructions.
- Good for bed head
- I was skeptical about the promises of silk pillow cases. Good for bed head, preventing wrinkles. Buuuut....This pillow case is amazing. I have short hair that used to bubble at the back from sleeping and with this it no longer does that. I now rave about silk pillow cases and suggest them to all my friends. Try one.
- worth each penny
- Feels very nice and helps enjoy sleep much better. Well worth it, for those who have hard time sleeping, these pillowcases are excellent. Deep sleep and able to get rest and feel good when waking.
- It's a beautiful color and very well made
- The pillowcase was delivered very quickly. It's a beautiful color and very well made. Enjoy it very much and may order another.
- This is a very good quality silk pillow case
- This is a very good quality silk pillowcase. Arrived quickly and exactly as pictured, extremely soft and love the color. Can't wait to order more.
- Great product
- Got this for my daughter to keep her hair from tangling at night. Works great!