Our luxurious Spring/Autumn cotton covered silk filled duvet has been designed to improve the quality of your sleep. The hand-layered silk floss retains its drape and contour, providing ultimate comfort. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 300 Thread Count Cotton
Tog equivalent: 9-11 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
The silk floss filling adjusts to the individual's body and to the ambient temperature of the room and drapes softly over the body without weighing you down. A silk filled duvet is also recommended for allergy sufferers as it is resistant to dust-mites and is hypoallergenic.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
- The silk duvet/comforters are filled with the highest grade (6A) long fiber 100% silk floss. A perfect option for people with severe allergies, this silk comforter simulates the feel of natural silk without any allergic reaction.
- A protein fiber, our silk is harvested from the cocoons of silkworms fed only clean, nutritious, insecticide free mulberry leaves from the finest mulberry plantation region.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials, and have been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- ElleSilk.com is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards. Our pride of workmanship is evident in every thoughtful detail, making these silk duvets fresh and breathable to sleep in.
Spring/Autumn Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 37 item(s)
- Cool and weighty
- This duvet is definitely cooler than the down comforter I replaced with it. I like some weight in my covers - makes me feel safe and tucked in. I used to think I'd have to choose between weight and coolness, but this duvet provides both. I'm very happy with this purchase.
- Mulberry Silk Duvet
- This is my second mulberry silk Duvet ordered from ElleSilk. The first one was ordered a year ago and I liked it very much. Mulberry silk Duvet can be used year around, Not too hot not too cold. I'm thinking of getting one for every bedroom.
- Best Purchase
- This has completely replaced all bedding in my house. One bamboo sheet and this duvet is all I needed for cold, Canadian winters. Stitching is excellent, very lightweight construction and breathes incredibly well. No more sweating under heavy blankets. You'll have to combine with a quality duvet cover, partially because you can't really wash these things, and partially because you don't want to interfere with the ability of this to breathe. If that isn't enough to encourage you to buy one, the anti-microbial properties should; silk does not harbor dust mites, which makes these a great choice for cleaner, healthier living.
- My husband has just
- diseases. I really need a pick-me-up and a want to redo our bedroom to become a soft place to land at the end of our day, a warm place to snuggle and bask in each other's love while it lasts ..Thank you,Deborah
- Great company
- Order dealt with extremely well and quickly. Very satisfied with the duvets. Delivery company kept me informed by online updates - day and time of delivery. Delivery within 4 days of order placed.
- soft silk
- This silk duvet is so soft and it keeps me at just the perfect winter sleeping temperature. And no more stuffy sinuses that I had with the down duvet!
- the best silk duvet
- This is the best silk duvet we've ever owned. We are both happy, the quality of the fabric and workmanship is very nice, it is a good purchase from every perspective. We would happily buy it again.
- So warm and comfy
- I have finally found the perfect duvet for a great nights sleep. This is absolutely the best comforter I have ever slept in! It is lightweight, smells really nice, great to the touch, and keeps you SUPER warm in cold nights, but still remains breathable and comfortable even on the not-so-cold evenings. It really surprised me that something so thin and light could keep you so warm and comfy!
- the best
- The silk duvet is truly wonderful; light, but warm, cozy; altogether it is a bit of luxury that you should allow yourself to enjoy. Great product! I love it.
- the best comforter
- Wow! This is the best comforter I've ever owned and I will never buy another one unless it has the silk insulation. It is the perfect warmth for super cold night or for warmer nights. Never slept so well! Very affordable.
- Very nice! Good value!
- These silk duvets are beyond awesome! They're perfect! They're just SO soft & comfy without being so slippery that your sliding off your bed. Enjoy!!!
- worth to buy!
- This silk duvet is wonderful! The fabric actually breathes, very luxurious against your skin. I definitely recommend it. It arrived very quickly! I am glad I made this purchase.
- GOOD QUALITY!
- I have the duvet from Ellesilk and thought that it could not be bettered. Not too hot and not too cold. It makes the bed look tidy as everything lies beautifully flat. I highly recommend this product and will be coming back for other purchases in the future.
- I only wish I had known about these years ago. If you can imagine sleeping under cosy butterflies' wings, well, that is about it. I don't regret changing my old goose-down quilt which I had loved, but was for a bigger bed.
- lovely duvet
- Very pleased with silk duvet which arrived just in time for the cold weather. I am using it with a duvet cover which probably helps to keep heat in. Interesting to see how it fairs in warmer weather.
- t delivery, great service.
We received our duvet last week, and are very pleased with the quality of the duvet and your excellent service. We wish you success, and will have no hesitation in recommending ellesilk to our family and friends.
- Great product!
- I love it. It is sensitive enough for my skin and my other allergy symptoms. So far I have had very peaceful nights of sleep underneath it. It's a much better alternative to a down comforter and is cruelty free.
- really soft
- The warmth is similar, but the silk feels more light and airy. The seller was so efficient and friendly, and answered all my questions quickly and helpfully.
- I would never use anything else!
- I have had it on the bed now for three nights and I can honestly say they have been the best nights sleep ever. The quilt moulds to the shape of your body, is light as ever and lovely and warm. It is a great investment and a lovely product. Good value for money. The service and speed of delivery was impressive too.
- It is so light that as first it seems strange but it was the best nights sleep ever! It's extremely light yet very warm and it drapes well on the bed. The service on line was very quick and efficient - highly recommended.
- A touch of luxury
- Having been told of the wonderous feeling of sleeping under a silk duvet. My husband and I are quite different - I'm always cold - he is always too warm! A silk duvet does appear to resolve that. Quality of product was as described, competitively priced and delivered within the allocated window of time.
- My husband suffer all year round hay fever, he sneeze all the time, which doing my head in. Since weve been using the duvet, he hardly sneeze now! Very well made product! Worth every penny.
- This is undoubtedly the best quilt I have ever owned. Makes the bed look very smart as lays lovely and don't be put off by the word silk it does not slide about or off the bed unless you make it! It feels utterly luxurious but it super light. Well worth the money.
- good quality
- Absolute luxury! At the moment my nights are bad I am suffering with night sweats. The duvet helps me sleep longer. Very soft and extremely comfortable, light but warm. No more over heating in bed just constant temperature.
- AB FAB
- Read all the reviews before I purchased this silk duvet as always wanted one and not disappointed. It keeps you warm but not sweaty like some duvets. Our old duvet was an expensive feather type, the silk is a bit heavier, but feels much warmer, we will buy the silk pillows soon.
- Best ever!
- but already noticed a difference with my sinusitis. Also very comfortable. Thank you for prompt delivery.
- The best duvet
- I bought the combination duvet and was surprised at how slim and light it is. I love the way the duvet moulds around my body, it feels great. A lovely night's sleep. We need not have worried, the duvet is beautifully warm without being heavy. Such a wonderful product!
- Down right comfortable
- It is light yet warm and maintain an even temperature. It is absolutely wonderful. I have had it on the bed now for three nights and I can honestly say they have been the best nights sleep ever. It is so light that as first it seems strange but it was the best nights sleep ever! Quality of product was as described. The service on line was very quick and efficient - highly recommended.
- We are enjoying our DUVET
- Just wanted to tell you how much we are enjoying our DUVET. The only thing comparable is your wonderful customer service. Thank you so much for taking the time to address my question about cost comparison with a cheaper product. I was pleasantly surprised when you not only ordered that product for testing but called back to explain the reason for the price difference. Your manner and handling of my concern was superb and very much appreciated. You have an excellent product as well as excellent public relations. Sincerely,
- affordable silk duvets
- I had been looking for a lightweight autumn duvet that was affordable for some time. This set is perfect. Other reviewers are correct that the material is soft and feels wonderful. I have decided that Ellesilk.com is the site for affordable and quality bedding.
- I’m interested in ordering silk duvet in large quantity. I’m a wholesaler and in need of duvets. Could you provide me with some samples? If I’m satisfied with its quality, I will then place an order in large number. How do you ship it to my country? Only by EMS?
- I like these silk duvets. Is there a zipper so batting/filling can be viewed? If not, do you ship filling samples? Thank you~
- good price
- I love snuggling up in it at night. I had been searching for new bedding and knew what I wanted. The extra length is in line with the sizes of my bed. Only at the place I have found such a beautiful silk duvet at reasonable prices.
- high quality
- I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who wants something light, warm, and gorgeous on their bed! The duvet is covering my down comforter and I wanted to maintain the lightweight warmth that the down affords but still protect it with something that would be washable as well as feather light. This duvet is perfect and it is washable silk!
- Best value!!
- I only wish I had known about these years ago. If you can imagine sleeping under cozy butterflies' wings, well, that is about it. I don't regret changing my old goose-down quilt which I had loved, but was for a bigger bed. The warmth is similar, but the silk feels more light and airy. The customer service was so efficient and friendly, and answered all my questions quickly and helpfully.
- Sweetie set, I love it
- Really, the queen size flat sheets ordered are great for its quality. I 've ever been trying to get a good sleep and it is something I do every night. My physician told me some pure silk sets will be beneficial . Honestly, it is much better than medicine. With the pure silk sets bought 3 months ago, I feel much better with my sleep, yes, I understand it should be a slow way, but it did work, and surprisingly, my hair looks shinier than before. How cute it is! Thank you, guys, I will recommend you to all my friends!
- Exactly what I wanted. Soft, puffy and warm. Highly recommended.