Luxury silk crib bedding is made from the finest quality silk filling that is soft, lightweight, and naturally hypoallergenic. Approximately 3 tog, our silk filled crib duvet is perfect for keeping little ones snug without overheating.
Filling:100% natural Grade A long strand mulberry silk
Casing: A beautiful 300 thread count cotton casing
Dimensions: 47'' x 59''
Weight: 3 Tog / 0.36kg
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
The all natural breathable materials allow air to circulate keeping your baby comfortable all the time and avoiding the overheating that is partially caused and very common due to the vinyl or plastic casing of the crib mattress.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- My daughter loves it.
- I would just like to say how pleased I have been with the purchase of the silk filled duvet for my 9 years old daughter who suffers from eczema. Since using the duvet, she hardly wakes up at night scratching her eczema and the duvet definitely helps her to get a good night's sleep. She says "The duvet is very cuddly. It warms me up when I feel cold and cools me down when I feel warm.
- Review of silk duvet
- The set is so comfort that my kids love it. Traditionally, we use cotton quilt. It is not only heavy, but also not porous. So, we also try other product, such as polyester, but still not working. My kid complain many times. Finally, we find the silk one here, quite good. Now, everybody is happy with this light, beautiful and porous product.
- great silk duvets
- Love the softness. I have ordered 3 duvets trying to find the perfect one for my granddaughter and this was it, she loves it and has no problem taking her naps for me with the comfort of this silky duvet. I received the duvet before the time expected.
- It is well worth the $$$.
- My daughter got this duvet as a gift for her birthday and it's the softest, coziest duvet, ever. Silk is an excellent choice of bedding for babies because it is naturally hypoallergenic. Since most people do not know if their baby has allergies or what they are, in my opinion it is important to avoid added exposure to allergens by using bedding that is inhospitable to dust mites and resists moisture, mildew and odors. This duvet is incredibly soft and snuggly, she just loves to curl up with it. I often think about getting a second as backup.
- I love it, really, so far.
- Easy going
- I purchased two for my twin babies based on the reviews I read and I'm glad I did. Nice touch of it and would be healthy to the babies's milk skin. I would rather not worried they will sleep with a bunch of dog's hair, that was really disgusting! I feel much ease now!