Luxury silk crib pillow is the ultimate pillow for combining comfort and support for your baby to ensure a peaceful and restful night's sleep. Filled with "A" grade long strande Mulberry silk floss, the silk pillow is lightweight and breathable with reduced heat retention, making it suitable for use with babies.
Filling:100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Casing: A beautiful 300 thread count cotton casing
Dimensions: 14'' x 23''
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
ElleSilk's silk crib pillow has a light loft- just the right amount of support for your child's head and neck. They are naturally hypoallergenic and will help to keep the head cool. Supporting your child's growth with natural care and comfort, every sleep of the way.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Very nice
- Feels very nice and helps enjoy sleep much better. Well worth it, for those who have hard time sleeping, this silk filled pillow is excellent. Deep sleep and able to get rest and feel good when waking.
- is there matching silk pillowcase?
- Hi! I’m looking at this silk pillow! But I am wondering if you could provide the matching silk pillowcases. I can’t find the right size in your pillowcases page. I sincerely hope that there is someone could give me a clear answer. THANKS!
- considerate service
- As I’m going to buy pillows for my baby, I ask a lot of questions. To my delight, they can answer my questions carefully and they are very informative. I received my ordered pillows last week. They are very soft and smooth. Hope that it will be good to my baby’s skin.
- You get MORE than you pay for!
- I was a little hesitant to pay so much money for cot pillows but my son loves silky things and was sleeping on his silky blanket. These luxury and hypoallergenic silk pillows didn’t let me down, they maintain my son’s hair soft and tangle free and are also hypoallergenic, healthy for him when he’s suffering from allergies. I don’t want to purchase polyester satin silk imitation, or even cotton any more…will definitely buy silk beddings again!!
- The added comfort of silk pillowcases is something you owe yourself, since you'll be sleeping a lot in the rest of your life, and most of the time on pillows. I ordered it for my daughter, her hair doesn't tangle up as much anymore, and she loves the smell and feel of the silk.