The silk throw blanket is made of 100% long fiber pure mulberry silk. Featuring with a fun fringe trim, this cozy silk throw is perfect to cuddle under during chilly nights and add warmth and style to your chair, sofa or bed.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk with Silk fringes
Measurements:50'' x 60''
Colors Available: Camel, Ivory, Chocolate, Blue, Lavender, Plum, Cherry
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Care: Dry Clean Only
Made from the finest 'A' grade mulberry silk, our silk throw retains silk's natural breathability to create a peaceful environment. Silk is also naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites, making the throw especially suitable for people with allergies or skin conditions.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials. The finished fabric is cut and stitched into bedding and sleepwear by specialist who have years of experience working with silk. ElleSilk has been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, the internationally recognised certification of quality.
- ElleSilk is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards. Our pride of workmanship is evident in every stitch and thoughtful detail, making these silk throw blankets cozier and warmer.
- Our advanced natural and organic dying process means ElleSilk’s silk throw blankets have a rich color throughout and are skin-friendly. Wrap yourself in luxury and year-round warmth with our ultra soft silk throw.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Love this I use this on my sofa as a throw over so soft and cuddly washes well.
- Great values
- Really warm and looks good as well. Well worth the money.
- This is a nice, soft Throw Blanket.
- Worth trying it
- This is one of the best purchases I have ever made. The Lavender Silk Blanket is not only beautiful, it is exceptionally smooth and flowing. It is so light and soft that when you run it across your skin, it feels like a gentle breeze. It is so comfortable and makes you sleep well! It is suitable for all seasons! It also enhances the look of your bedroom and make it luxurious looking. If you have never owned a pure silk blanket, it is really worth trying!
- Expensive, but very nice blanket
- I have had a lot of guests over and they always grab this blanket. They don't know it is silk, but the feel is great. I have put it in the washing machine and it is still a very nice texture. It is a bit pricey but this is blanket I plan to keep till the end. I wish it didn't pill when I wash it though.
- Hollywood dreaming
- Silk Charmeuse is a fabric that’s often used to craft red-carpet gowns for celebrities so actually sleeping on it seems indulgent to the point of decadence - in a good way! This pillowcase takes a luxury material and makes something very simple but luxurious with it, just a straightforward pillowcase with no frills or borders and an unusual envelop closure. The pillowcase is pure silk on both sides that are beautifully smooth and soft. Charmeuse has a weave that gives a matte surface on the inside and on the outside.
- Cozy and soft. Color is true to the picture. It is a beautiful, sumptuous throw for chilly nights!
- So soft, even after washing
- The throw was so soft and comfy that my pets claimed it for themselves and didn't want to get off it for weeks. My husband also didn't want me to wash it, because he was afraid that would ruin the material forever.
- Wife's Happiness
- This shawl is a touch of elegance in a world that is currently devoid of such... My wife once again knows that she is loved and respected and wrapped in a beautiful silk shawl.... Thank you Elle Silk....