We make our machine washable Oxford silk pillowcase from the finest seamless 100% mulberry silk. It features a 3 inches flange which adds an elegant look to the pillowcase. The envelope closure is designed to prevent any occasional scratching of zippers.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
Weight: 22 momme
Thread Count: 400
Closure: Envelop Closure
Colors Available: Black, White, Ivory, Light Pink, Cappuccino, Silver, Charcoal Grey, Dark Blue, Sage Green, etc.
- Machine washable at 30°C using mild silk detergent
Made from the finest 'A' grade mulberry silk, ElleSilk's Oxford silk pillowcases are comprised of luxuriously smooth silk fibers that are kind to your skin and hair, making them perfect for the ultimate sleeping experience.
Customer Reviews 26 item(s)
- Soft and stays cool!
- I love this pillowcase! It is very soft and stays cool while I sleep, not to mention being beneficial by not snagging my hair and irritating my skin, like cotton pillowcases can. It can be washed over and over without shrinking. I highly recommend this pillowcase!
- Totally worth it!
- Before this pillowcase, I had to wash my hair every morning because my hair would get oily. With this pillowcase, my hair looks great the next day! Totally worth it!
- Love it!
- Works well. Washes in the washing machine and dries in the dryer with ease. No more pillowcase marks on my cheeks.
- Highly recommend!
- Super fast shipping. Great product. I have VERY curly hair and it was always matted down with my old pillowcase. This silk pillowcase is great and my hair looks like I just came out of a salon every morning. Would highly recommend!
- I bought the pillowcase in queen size. Good light weight for summer/fall in the California bay area. With the pillowcase, you no longer have fabric creases in your face when you wake up and if you are too hot, it will wick away sweat and dry quickly.
- Keeps brittle hair and a dry complexion at bay!
- I bought the silk pillow case earlier and find that my complexion is less dry and I don t wake up to find bits of broken hair on my pillow case, which I did with a cotton pillow case. Loved it so much I m buying another one! Excellent service as well- both pillow cases arrived long before their due date and were neatly packaged. Pricey but lovely!
- best nights sleep
- I bought these silk pillowcases because I had read about the anti wrinkle benefit, and like most women, anything is worth trying. My face was much cooler during the night and I didn't wake in the night due to uncomfortable cotton pillowcase - the pillow itself appears softer too, but it must just be the slik pillowcase making the difference. My face feels softer and more moisturized than before. Well worth the money - I would thoroughly recommend silk. Arrived quickly too.
- Helps keep wrinkles at bay
- Having read that sleeping on a silk pillowcase helps keep wrinkles at bay and being the wrong side of 50 I bought these together with a silk eyemask, not cheap but much better value than the high street and I have to say I no longer have that 'creased look' in the mornings. Buying a pair means you always have a spare and they're small & light enough to take on holidays. A good investment I say.
- Very pleased....
- With the product, can go to bed with wet hair and not have a crows nest in the morning! Not had very long so cannot comment on various skin benefits claimed nor do i really care! Very comfortable, soft and cool, but maybe its just my pillows but the case is very large and can slide off the pillows.
- No more frizzy hair
- As a curly girl I have to go with whatever mood my hair is in most mornings, these luxurious pillowcases have tamed it so I have no knotting or frizz in the morning, they are so cool to sleep on. I also bought one for my mum who has very thin hair and has been losing quite a bit lately due to various medications, these pillowcases are so gentle and soft she has seen an improvement after only a few days. Excellent service from Elle Silk.
- Excellent value pillowcase
- Excellent value pillowcase. Lovely and soft, so lovely my husband asked me to get a pair for him too!!!
- Very comfortable silk product
- I got this very quickly. I was pleasantly surprised with the softness of them. I have been sleeping on this almost every night. I think it is very comfortable as well and am considering getting all silk bedding.
- These are great
- The silk pillowcase feels heavenly against my skin. Plus, it protects me from having "bed hair" in the mornings. They are soft and laundry is so easy. I have bought one for all my daughters in law and friends.
- Nice pillowcase
- Bought these pillowcases and am very happy with them. Arrived very quickly. I sleep so much better. I've washed them on gentle cycle in cold water several times already, and they seem to be holding up well.
- good pillowcases
- I ordered a pair of these pillowcases, they are absolutely beautiful! Sleeping on silk pillowcases is supposed to help fight wrinkles and get rid of bedhead. I can't attest to the wrinkle-fighting abilities of these, but they really do help stop bedhead; I don't wake up with frizzy hair ever since I got these.
- good Purchase
- Great Pillowcase! The fabric is very unique with very fine quality. They feel so smooth and cool! I never imagined that a silk pillowcase could make such a difference! I am very pleased with my purchase.
- Best Experience Ever
- I don't wake up with a crumpled face anymore. As well as the other added benefits of sleeping on silk these are a really good buy, delivery was also really prompt. I now pack a pillow case for holidays!
- Lovely Pillowcases
- These cases not only feel wonderful to sleep on, not cold and not hot, its the optimal temp. I haven't washed the pillow case yet but have no reason to think there will be a problem. Will definitely purchase from this seller again.
- EXCELLENT PRODUCT
- This is the second pair I have ordered, the first being so good. I noticed it helps keep the curls' shape defined. It is smooth and extremely comfortable to sleep on. I recommend it for anyone who wants a pillowcase which is more gentle on the skin. Definitely recommend!
- Super soft
- I have used the satin pillowcase in the past and you can’t even compare them to these, I washed mine in the machine and by mistake it was even tumble dried and it came out beautifully. I will definitely buy more of them.
- Use this for hair and skin
- One of my daughters actually got me hooked on these pillowcases. I have now purchased for myself and for gifts. They are kind to your skin and hair, and make sleeping even better! (get the sheets, too)
- Nice splurge
- I like the softness of the pillowcase. The color is soft and I use a lace pillowcase underneath it to give it a slightly old fashioned look. I wish I had gotten it monogrammed. That would have made a nice gift. The pillowcase washes well and I air dried it. it does need slight ironing to look okay after washing. That wasn’t hard.
- I bought this pillowcase to help keep my “bed head” at a minimum after having knee surgery and it was great!! I am not one to sleep on my back and was forced too after my surgery! Now I am back to my normal sleep position and I am hooked it feels so refreshing on my face and I love it!!!
- Affordable decadence
- Love the feel of these pillowcases on my face! They’re so soft to touch, but they’re sturdy. I was afraid they’d be thin and tear right away – I’m a restless sleeper and always moving my pillow around while half awake. But they’ve lasted a couple weeks now. the only drawback so far is that it’s twice as hard to leave my bed in the morning.
- These pillowcases are the best around…. Have bought similar items in the past, but these are of superior quality AND not as costly. No more pillows face y’all!!!
- Just received my new silk pillowcase today in the mail. Was wrapped nicely in tissue paper. It’s already on my pillow and ready for sleeping on tonight. I was very impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of the pillowcase. Impressed with my first order and contact with company thus far.