DetailsAmazing benefits of sleeping on 100% pure mulberry silk pillowcase:
Prevents facial creases, lines marks and indentations on the face that as we get older take longer to disappear throughout the day.
Helps to keep skin moisturized and silky soft, hydrated, smooth.
Silk has antibacterial properties, and the ability to breathe naturally.
Anti-acarid (dust mites) allergy resistant - Dust mites hate silk so is an excellent hygienic choice for bedding.
Naturally hypoallergenic for a restful allergy free sleep and is great for dry, sensitive skin or eczema sufferers.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
Thread Count: 400
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- soft and good quality
- I'm very satisfied with the pillowcases. They are just like they sound...silk pillowcases. Soft and, well, silky! And I also bought another two for my parents.
- The most comfortable pillowcase
- I was suggested, at the organic skincare class, to purchase a 100%silk pillowcase for people who wanted to reduce wrinkles, acne, and allergies caused by laundry detergents). Therefore I bought two so that I could have a clean one on hand at all times. I had searched around for a high quality silk pillowcase at a lower price and this one was by far the most affordable and serves the purpose.
- Silk Pillowcase heaven
- I absolutely love the silk pillowcase for my little girl, it’s like sleeping on a silky cloud, and best of all when I wake up my hair is silky and my face is not full of pillow lines, love it! I would recommend this buy to all my friends. Thank you!
- good nights' sleep finally
- I have never had silk pillowcases before and now I will never sleep right through the night without them. It’s cool on your face and you won’t wake up during the night all sticky from sweating. Plus my hair is not such a mess in the morning, either. And if it keeps me from getting more wrinkles I’m all for that.