Das Seiden-gefüllte Kissen ist kompakt und fest und bietet die optimale Unterstützung für Ihren Nacken. Mit der Seidenfüllung und der Baumwoll-Hülle bleibt das Kissen kühl während der Nacht, was sich in einem komfortableren und entspannteren Schlaf zeigt.
Füllung: 100% natürliche, langfaserige Spitzenqualitäts-Maulbeerseide
Hülle:Baumwolle mit Fadendichte 300
Zertifikat: Zertifiziert nach international anerkanntem Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Muss selten gereinigt werden. Einfach an einem sonnigen Tag die Decke draussen auslüften, um sie aufzufrischen
- Nur chemische Reinigung
Das mit 100% Seide gefüllte Kissen ist die beste und perfekte Lösung für den ultimativen Nachtschlaf. Seide ist hypoallergen und somit grossartig für Allergiker und zudem hilfreich für Personen mit Schmerzen und Leiden, wie juckende Haut bei Ekzemen und Rosacea. Dieses luxuriöse Seidenkissen hält Ihre Kopf-Temperatur die ganze Nacht konstant, da Seide ein atmungsaktiver Stoff ist und das Schwitzen verhindert.
Customer Reviews 13 item(s)
- Just the pillow I hoped for
- I wanted an affordable pillow that is not too plump but plump enough to give support, and that is what I got. I love it!! I slept beautifully from the very first night.
- great pillow
- I change pillows every year or so. This pillow is soft to the touch yet firm to sleep on. This pillow fits and forms to your head without feeling like your being suffocated.I also discovered at Sears and Roebucks a pillow called 'Dreamweaver'. Now that is a pillow and was reasonably priced.
- The BEST!!!
- It's the best pillow I've ever bought. I bought many pillows in local stores and they don't work. The silk-filled pillow is great for my skin and tangled hair.
- Years of looking for a good sleep
- I suffer from allergy and have purchased many pillows over the years. I am so happy to say that my hunt is over. I’ve found the pillow which allows me to get a real good night sleep. The pillow is totally filled with silk and gives very good support to my head and neck. Very good item.
- Good product but little expensive
- As mentioned, product is good but some what expensive. I could find similar pillow for half the price in store. It was too late by then to change mind.
- Love the pillow!
- Both my daughter and I love the pillow so very much, I purchased the pillows as a gift for my daughter. I have tried when I visited my daughter and it was so comfortable and I planning to buy some for my own house as well.
- Great silk pillows
- These pillows are very nice high quality pillows. It is really soft and good for my hair. Make my hair less tangled.
- Well worth
- This is a very nice silk pillow. I am a fan of sleeping on silk and this is a good quality product at a reasonable price.
- Wonderful Pillows!
- Bought the king size pillows for our queen size bed. Happy I did--they look great on the bed and I am enjoying the soft pillow surface. I notice I am falling asleep more quickly now, which I feel is a direct result of the comfort of the pillow. I am a side sleeper and feel this silk fabric is perfect.
- Definitely recommend
I purchased 2 of these pillows and now I need to purchase 2 more. I would definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't want their entire night's sleep to show on their face the next morning. It is also great to wake up with your hair in relatively the same condition you fell asleep with.
- Good value
- Beautiful soft silk & washes well. Be careful to check size before ordering - I didn't realize there was an option & mistakenly ordered the small size. So impressed at cost & value I then ordered the correct pillow size.
- Love this pillow!
- It is not thick or heavy, but easily scrunched, bunched and manipulated, which is what I do. I also suffer from night sweats so I am always grabbing a different pillow to swap and cool off with. This is my new go to pillow and love the fact that it is antimicrobial and since I tend to sweat a lot at night this pillow withstands that all I need to do is wash the cover and know that it doesn’t smell like sweat like my other pillows.
- great silk, great pillow!
- Nice sized pillow filled with silk. I have tried lots of pillows - most are memory foam. About 80% of the time I will sleep on my side. I have found that most memory foam pillows get too warm after a couple of hours. But this silk filled pillow really feels comfortable than the pillows I've used before, it is so well when I sleep, great silk, great pillow.