Oreiller rempli de soie est dense et ferme qui fournit le niveau optimal de soutien pour le cou. Rempli de 100% bourre de soie avec enveloppe de coton, le coussin de soie reste plus froid toute la nuit, ce qui entraîne un sommeil plus confortable et reposant.
Remplissage: 100% naturel "A" long brin mûrier soie de qualité
Couverture: 300 fils de coton de comptage
Certificat: Certifié internationalement reconnu Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarement exige le nettoyage. Il suffit de l'air extérieur par une journée ensoleillée pour se rafraîchir
- Nettoyage à sec uniquement
Ces oreillers remplis soie 100% sont la solution plus beau et parfait pour le sommeil de la nuit ultime. La soie est hypoallergénique est donc idéal pour les personnes souffrant d'allergies, et peut-être aussi bénéfique pour ceux qui souffrent des douleurs, démangeaisons de la peau telles que la rosacée et l'eczéma. Cet oreiller de soie de luxe va garder la tête à une température constante tout au long de la nuit comme de la soie est une fibre respirante et empêche la transpiration.
Acheter un taies d'oreiller en soie assorti pour expérience de sommeil ultime.
Customer Reviews 29 item(s)
- Soft but not too soft
- This is a nice pillow which gets my recommendation. I plan on buying an additional one in the near future. 5 stars.
- very comfy
very comfortable pillows. Firm, but not hard.
I have a good nights sleep when I sleep on this pillow. The price was fair too.
- Sleep Better is a great name for it
- My doctor said I had to elevate my legs while I sleep, get them above my heart. I folded up an old comforter, but that was lumpy and shifted around. Adding this soft and cozy pillow on top made it exactly what the doctor ordered.
- Perfect pillow
- I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger on these pillows. After a month, they are still holding their shape and are extremely comfortable.
- Great pillow
- I am in Afghanistan and have been using these cheap pillows for way too long. It is nice to finally lay my head on a pillow that gives me the support that I need.
- I would call this "medium soft"
- If on a scale of 1-10, with feather down pillows being a 1, this pillow would be about a 3.5
- Sweet Dreams
I got this for my boyfriend as he was well over due some new pillows and he loves it
well worth the money and quick delivery, would buy these again.
- A little too firm
- Honestly I like a squishier pillow. This is very firm and isn't as long as I really prefer. Otherwise a good pillow.
- smaller than expected
- i expected it to be wider; however, it turned out to be kinda small. Overall its okay. pretty soft and comfy!
- Love it
- The size of the pillow is fitted with my bed which is twin bed. It bulges enough to support my head during sleep.
- So firm!
- This is a very well made and great pillow! I've slept like a log since using it. It's firm and plush.
- I am really enjoying this pillow. I am deployed to Afghanistan right now and I didn't have much bedding material to choose from, so this pillow was really a blessing, thank you!
- Best sleep ever
- Before buying this pillow I thought I had insomnia but turns out I was just too uncomfortable to fall asleep.. this pillow changed all of that and now I sleep perfectly every night and no longer suffer from neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Nice and soft, yet holds shape
- Just slept on this pillow for the first time last night and a can't complain! When I first took it out of the box and unrolled it, it looked a little flat. As soon as a fluffed it, it expanded to about 3x thickness. The pillow maintained its shape through the night and I woke up feeling great!
- great silk, great pillow!
- Nice sized pillow filled with silk. I have tried lots of pillows - most are memory foam. About 80% of the time I will sleep on my side. I have found that most memory foam pillows get too warm after a couple of hours. But this silk filled pillow really feels comfortable than the pillows I've used before, it is so well when I sleep, great silk, great pillow.
- My BF likes it!!!
- Very soft. Bought for my boyfriends hair. He is worried about it breaking and instead of wrapping hair in silk wrap, I got him this pillow. He loves it! Haven't washed it yet but says machine washable. Might buy one for myself just because of how nice it feels.
- Good value
- Beautiful soft silk & washes well. Be careful to check size before ordering - I didn't realize there was an option & mistakenly ordered the small size. So impressed at cost & value I then ordered the correct pillow size.
- Good quality pillow!
- I got one of these to see if I would like them to replace some Ralph Lauren(medium soft) pillows I bought at Macy's. I am really satisfied. Super soft, fluffy, and not to tall which I don't like. It may not be a good pillow for a stomach sleeper, but I'm a side sleeper and it was just right. I am going to buy 3 more to replace all my pillows.
- Just the pillow I hoped for
- I wanted an affordable pillow that is not too plump but plump enough to give support, and that is what I got. I love it!! I slept beautifully from the very first night.
- great pillow
- I change pillows every year or so. This pillow is soft to the touch yet firm to sleep on. This pillow fits and forms to your head without feeling like your being suffocated.I also discovered at Sears and Roebucks a pillow called 'Dreamweaver'. Now that is a pillow and was reasonably priced.
- The BEST!!!
- It's the best pillow I've ever bought. I bought many pillows in local stores and they don't work. The silk-filled pillow is great for my skin and tangled hair.
- Years of looking for a good sleep
- I suffer from allergy and have purchased many pillows over the years. I am so happy to say that my hunt is over. I’ve found the pillow which allows me to get a real good night sleep. The pillow is totally filled with silk and gives very good support to my head and neck. Very good item.
- Good product but little expensive
- As mentioned, product is good but some what expensive. I could find similar pillow for half the price in store. It was too late by then to change mind.
- Love the pillow!
- Both my daughter and I love the pillow so very much, I purchased the pillows as a gift for my daughter. I have tried when I visited my daughter and it was so comfortable and I planning to buy some for my own house as well.
- Great silk pillows
- These pillows are very nice high quality pillows. It is really soft and good for my hair. Make my hair less tangled.
- Well worth
- This is a very nice silk pillow. I am a fan of sleeping on silk and this is a good quality product at a reasonable price.
- Wonderful Pillows!
- Bought the king size pillows for our queen size bed. Happy I did--they look great on the bed and I am enjoying the soft pillow surface. I notice I am falling asleep more quickly now, which I feel is a direct result of the comfort of the pillow. I am a side sleeper and feel this silk fabric is perfect.
- Definitely recommend
I purchased 2 of these pillows and now I need to purchase 2 more. I would definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't want their entire night's sleep to show on their face the next morning. It is also great to wake up with your hair in relatively the same condition you fell asleep with.
- Love this pillow!
- It is not thick or heavy, but easily scrunched, bunched and manipulated, which is what I do. I also suffer from night sweats so I am always grabbing a different pillow to swap and cool off with. This is my new go to pillow and love the fact that it is antimicrobial and since I tend to sweat a lot at night this pillow withstands that all I need to do is wash the cover and know that it doesn’t smell like sweat like my other pillows.