The silk throw blanket is made of 100% long fiber pure mulberry silk. Featuring with a fun fringe trim, this cozy silk throw is perfect to cuddle under during chilly nights and add warmth and style to your chair, sofa or bed.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk with Silk fringes
Measurements: 50'' x 60''
Colors Available: Camel, Ivory, Chocolate, Blue, Lavender, Violet, Cherry
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Care: Dry Clean Only
Made from the finest 'A' grade mulberry silk, our silk throw retains silk's natural breathability to create a peaceful environment. Silk is also naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites, making the throw especially suitable for people with allergies or skin conditions.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials. The finished fabric is cut and stitched into bedding and sleepwear by specialist who have years of experience working with silk. ElleSilk has been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, the internationally recognised certification of quality.
- ElleSilk is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards. Our pride of workmanship is evident in every stitch and thoughtful detail, making these silk throw blankets cozier and warmer.
- Our advanced natural and organic dying process means ElleSilk’s silk throw blankets have a rich color throughout and are skin-friendly. Wrap yourself in luxury and year-round warmth with our ultra soft silk throw.
Customer Reviews 14 item(s)
- Good product
- Lovely color and very warm.
- Love this Throw Blanket, super soft
- Love this Throw Blanket, super soft
- Five Stars
- Wonderfully cool. Perhaps not quite as soft as I imagined I would like but, nevertheless, I am enjoying good nights' sleep.
- I thought the reviews talking about how soft it was were exaggerations. They were dead on; it is truly soft and cozy. Perfect for the reading chair.
- Comfy, cozy, perfect throw
- Love, love, love this throw!!!! It's warm, it's soft, it's light weight, it's the perfect throw to have. I ordered one for my mom. After receiving it yesterday, I kept it for myself and ordered another for my mom. Great product! I will order more as gifts for my friends!
- Fabulous throw blanket!! Love it!
- I was given the blanket when recovering from surgery. It was the warmest, softest, coziest throw I have ever had! Love it!!
It's so soft and warm!
I can't wait to wrap myself up with a cup of coffee on an early Saturday morning.
I might just not come out!
Treat yourself to this heavenly silk throw, and buy a few more for gifts!
You will be so happy that you did!
- Light and comfortable
- Pleasantly surprised by the weight, softness, and appearance of the silk throws. The plum color is elegant, the pattern tightly woven, and the fringe is well finished. Very soft and smooth 'hand' to the fabric. Would buy again of give as a gift.
- Just what I needed
- I have been looking for quite some time for a throw. This throw met all of the qualifications of what I have been looking for. The decorative is very important to me. This throw starting with color which is vivid, weight is perfect, the feel is soft, size and price is perfect led me to try this. I am glad I did - just what I needed.
- I was surprised by the texture: it's very soft. I was expecting something smother and finer. I wonder if it will rough up with use? But, I like it and think it will be a lovely cozy piece in winter.
- Really pleased
- The two throws arrived this morning-arrived so quickly and free shipping. I couldn't be more delighted with them - they are beautiful and soft silk fabric that seems to be of good quality. They are just as described.
- If you want some glamor, this is the one. The fabric is rather soft silk. Color is beautiful. If you are using this as a feature piece, it is the right one.
- Great gift - soft, but thin
I bought this throw as a gift for a friend. My friend loved it and says that it keeps him warm. I was disappointed that the plum throw was unavailable when I wanted to buy in (in time for Christmas), but the Lavender one was nice still.
The throw is very soft, but it is a little thin. I wouldn't say that it's especially insulating, but it does do a pretty good job keeping you comfortable and warm!
Overall, the price is reasonable, so I would probably buy another one for myself. If you want a really thick and warm throw this might not be the product for you though, it was a little thin. I recommend this throw!
- Silk Shawl
- This is my first silk shawl. I did not know what to expect. I wore it a few times now and I just fall in love with it! It is so smoothing, elegant and simply beautiful! It is really warm as well! It is natural, timeless and will never be out of fashion! I am happy to recommend this top quality silk shawl!