ElleSilk's anti ageing, anti sleep crease, anti bed head pure silk pillowcase
We use the highest grade (6A) long fibre mulberry silk, with a thickness of 22 momme and enforce the strictest quality guidelines.
ElleSilk's Pool Housewife silk pillowcase is so gentle, it allows skin and hair to glide across the surface - protecting and hydrating skin, reducing split ends, and ensuring a longer-lasting blow out. ElleSilk silk pillowcases provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
Weight: 22 momme
Thread Count: 600
Closure: Envelope Opening
Colors Available: Black, White, Ivory, Light Pink, Cappuccino, Silver, Charcoal Grey, Dark Blue, Sage Green, etc.
- Machine wash at 30°C using mild silk detergen
ElleSilk is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe, and is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts.
- The silk pillowcases are made of 22 Momme Grade 6A long fiber 100% mulberry silk. We select the highest grade silk fabric to bring a whole new level of luxury and comfort with ElleSilk’s silk bedding.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials. ElleSilk has been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, the internationally recognised certification of quality. Our silk pillowcases are gentle on your hair and face, making a great addition to your beauty sleep.
- Our pride of workmanship is evident in every stitch and thoughtful detail. With an extra 30% material, we design the pillowcases with envelope closure, no buttons or zippers, making them more comfortable to sleep on, as well as maintaining the premium quality after washing or dry cleaning.
Customer Reviews 23 item(s)
- Fast delivery
- A fabulous pillowcase that keeps hair smooth and frizz free! It is smooth and cool. But it's definitely thin, so you probably should be careful washing it. Anyway, perfectly happy with it.
- wonderful to sleep on
- This pillowcase is incredibly comfortable to sleep on especially if you have sensitive skin and it also reduces the number of "sleep wrinkles" you have when you wake up in the morning! There are no buttons or zippers it just slips easily over your pillow with an overlap of fabric at the back. No washing instructions came with the pillowcase but I just put it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle and it came out perfectly. I am going to buy another pillowcase soon so that I can always have one on my bed - they are that good!!!
- After searching for an affordable silk pillowcase for ages, I was thrilled to find this one at Elle Silk. It arrived within just a few days and the quality is superb. I no longer wake up in the morning with my hair kinked or with pillow creases across my cheeks. It's better than the most expensive night cream!
- Love this
- Super soft and great fit for my pillow. Cool and soft on my face while sleeping. Great with the hot and cold weather.
- Love it!
- This pillowcase is luxurious! Love it!
- Nice & Soft
- Nice & soft. Does allow deep sleeps without "sleep wrinkles" on the face. I machine wash mine on gentle with Woolite & hang dry - that should help it to last longer.
- Affordable Luxury
- Excellent value for money. I bought this because I have eczema and it is a lot more comfortable for my skin than a cotton pillowcase. My hair is a lot less tangled in the mornings too. A must-buy for anyone with eczema on the face.
- Great Pillowcase! It is smooth and extremely comfortable to sleep on. I recommend it for anyone who wants a pillowcase which is more gentle on the skin. There are no buttons or zippers it just slips easily over your pillow with an overlap of fabric at the back.
- Nice quality
- I like this pillow case. I'm not sure if it is better than a 100% cotton pillow case, but it was true to description and has held up well.
- Total luxury!
- Your face says 'ahhhh' when you lay your head on this. And once you do, you'll want every pillow in your bedroom & on your relaxing space to be the same! First one for me... then a gift to my dear friend. The next several will be for gifts...spreading the joy!!!!!
- Soft and comfortable
- These pillow cases are much nicer than those that I've paid much more for. They wash great and come out of the dryer without wrinkles! Besides that they are very comfortable to sleep on.
- Soft pillowcases, very reasonable price. I got these for my new bedroom and they are very nice looking and feel great.
- I love this silk pillowcase. Very soft. Great quality for price.
- Hold up well
- Hold up well after many washings and it is a dream to sleep on!
- Great pillowcases
- They came early; they are lovely, so cheap and so worth it!
- Helped My Skin
- This helped my skin! Once I started using this pillow case I noticed my skin looked and felt a lot better. I've had this case a few months now and will not go back to cotton. The silk really prevents my skin from drying out during the night.
- No more sleep lines & split ends!
- OMG its amazing! I'm a side sleeper and I used to wake up with bad sleep lines, but that hasn't happened in the month I've been using this! I also used to get breakouts where my face was mushed into the pillow & that's cleared up too. My hair isn't breaking off at the ends around my face anymore. It's crazy - when I wake up, my hair looks as good as it did when I went to bed. I just purchased another so I have one to use when the other is in the laundry. Amazing!
- Good pillowcase
- These are really great pillows at a reasonable price. I am a side sleeper and they kept me cool and educed the wrinkles on my face. I still use them for naps and to lean up against in bed. It's soft and comfy; this would be perfect for you. They appear to be very durable and should last a while.
- The pillowcase is very soft and cool to touch, and sleeping on quality silk helps prevent facial wrinkles!!!
- Great for gifts
- I have been sleeping on these silk pillowcases for over 4 years. Mine just wore out from use and I had to get a new one. I bought four last year for my sisters for Christmas and I still get great feedback from them about the quality and soft benefits from using the silk pillowcases. Please don’t stop offering them in your catalogs. I would recommend them to all who want a soft, silky nights’ sleep. No bed head and no facial wrinkles in the morning.
- A good night’s sleep!
- I just wanted silk pillows because they are more comfortable to sleep on, wasn't as concerned about the facial benefit. Although they are somewhat thinner than silk of yesterday, but for the price I expected that. The color appears very true and the queen size fits a queen size pillow perfectly. I like the envelope closure so they can't slide off the pillow. I'm so extremely pleased that I ordered a couple of different colors, don't think I'll ever go back to cotton.
- Very pretty
- Nice/arrived timely. Doesn't leave wrinkle marks on my face or change my hairstyle while I sleep and it doesn't get better than that! :) This item would be a great gift for anyone!
- Great to sleep on!
- These pillow cases are cool to sleep on. Easy to wash. Matches my new duvet cover too. They have worn & washed well. I would encourage anyone to buy these-you will love them too!