ELLESILK’s pure silk eye mask is made of the highest grade (6A) long fiber mulberry silk, inside and out, for the ultimate beauty sleep. It is super soft, smooth, comfortable and blindfold. The one-size-fits-all silk sleep mask is ideal for insomnia, migraine headaches and dry-eye sufferers, as the breathable, natural fibers of hypoallergenic silk allows healthy oxygen in while keeping dry air out; Smooth silk does not absorb skin lotions, so it won't mess with night eye creams or moisturizers on your face.
Pull out this incredibly lightweight, comfortable sleep mask anywhere - in bed, on a bus, or aboard a plane. The complete darkness offered by our eye mask can allow you to enjoy a deeper, sounder and undisturbed sleep, or even a more focused mediation. This is for travel, home, hotel, flight, train and anywhere one is bothered by light.
For a restful night's sleep, combine it with the matching silk pillowcase.
Material: Filled and covered with the highest grade (6A) long fiber 100% Mulberry silk
Featuring: Silk covered elastic band, featuring a 20 cm adjusting range. As a result, the mask can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of face shapes and sizes
Certification: OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified To Be Free Of Chemicals And Naturally Dyed With No Color Shading Or Fading
- Hand wash at 30°using mild silk detergent
This silk eye mask is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe. It does not contain toxic dyes and is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts.
- This luxurious, pure silk sleep mask was refined and perfected over the course of ten years to ensure it delivers the most restorative beauty rest. Crafted from long-strand mulberry silk both inside and out, it protects delicate skin from the tugging effects of tossing and turning.
- ElleSilk is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards. Filled with the finest natural 100% mulberry silk and finely stitched, this super-soft sleep mask has a secure fit to block out light while remaining kind to the skin and keeping it hydrated.
- Get the benefits of total blackout, whether at home, in a hotel or on the plane (where bright light and dry air can be especially harsh). The perfect travel accessories to help keep you feeling rested and refreshed and a unique gift for anyone wanting deep, uninterrupted sleep.
Customer Reviews 18 item(s)
- Love the silk eye mask
- Overall I love this eye mask, stays on my face most nights and is incredibly soft.
- If you need to sleep in complete darkness with something very soft over your eyelids, this is the thing. Useful when on travel as well as at home when streetlights can cause havoc with our serotonin production. We need to sleep in complete darkness.
- Super comfy and feel lovely. I have had several of these sleep masks.
- Quality silk eye mask
- I ordered one before for my boyfriend and we both loved it so much. I ordered two more. He got the black one; I got the cafe one. They are the most comfortable eye masks ever! So soft and you are able to adjust it! Complete black out! Looks and feels expensive! It arrived quickly! I will buy from this site again. Products are great and delivery is fast!
- Comfortable and Effective.
This mask blocks out all light, without bulk.
The silk feels very soothing too.
Great buy. THIS IS YOUR SLEEP MASK.
- Very effective
- What a difference the eye mask has made. I previously used a nylon eye mask I had from a long-haul flight but it was uncomfortable and didn't totally shut out the light. My new silk eye mask (I ordered the black one) blocks out the light and enables me to have an undisturbed and restful sleep.
- COMFY AND PRACTICAL
- This mask is very soft silk which is nice and gentle on the skin. The headband doesn't adjust but is elasticated so imagine it would fit most people. Although it doesn't block out 100% of light it does enough to enable me to sleep when there is light in the room and is better than others which promise to block all light but do so at the expense of comfort (so it's impossible to sleep with them on anyway!).
- The perfect eye mask
- Better than any I have purchased before: classy, sumptuous colour (cafe); lovely soft silk; generous coverage. Received promptly and nicely packaged.
- Great product!
- I have tried everything to block out the light as I can't sleep even in just low light. Other masks gave me a rash due to the fabrics and sweat combo. I even tried an old pair of my girlfriends leggings, tee shirts, bathrobe belts, the lot! I can use this all night without getting sore or too sweaty and the delight is very good blocking out 99% of the light! Would highly recommend.
- Dark night for a bright day
- With very early morning sun beaming into my south-east window I was waking up for too early. So I slip on the wonderfully soft eye mask and return to sleep for another few hours and wake up fully refreshed. Thank you silk eye mask.
- Brilliant buy
- Purchased this as I was having trouble sleeping. This has helped a lot by blocking out light and making me sleep much better. Would highly recommend. Couldn't find it the other night and I slightly panicked!!
- Great Mask
- I bought the eye mask because the light wakes me too early in summer. The mask works well in blocking the light, but is also beautifully soft and comfortable on the sensitive skin round my eyes. It's a joy to wear.
- Very comfortable
- quality of silk and really does omit all daylight. I'm sure the skin around my eyes is more moisturized as well. Great product!
- The perfect eye mask
- Wonderfully soft high quality material. Very pleased with the product. Skin can breathe through the material so I am less worried about the wrinkling affect of this particular eye masks in comparison to others products I have tried. For me Eye Masks are necessary sleep aides for condo living. Even though I have expensive california type shutter blinds, the artificial light from street lamps posts and other condos directly across from me shine right though my expensive blinds making it impossible to sleep. I am happy that this product is of high quality material so I don't have to sacrifice my skins optimal health and I can get a great night sleep.
- Great excepr for the band
- I love this mask I bought from Ellesilk. It is great to keep the light out and the smooth silk against the face feels awesome. The only thing not perfect about this mask is the size of the head band. It was too big and continued to fall off my face. I have since had it fixed but I wish there were different sizes to pick from.
- Silky Slumber
- Like a previous reviewer, I am male and have a need for daytime sleeping, and frankly I wish I had found this sooner. It is extremely comfortable to wear, the elastic is gentle but strong enough to hold on despite my being pretty restless as a sleeper. I also have a large hat size and they cope perfectly with that too. There is no pinching feeling even after wearing them all through my sleep. I have a sleep disorder, and whilst these don't cure it they help me ENORMOUSLY to get sleep in the daylight hours which I need in order to cope with daily living. (I have Fibromyalgia and suffer non-restorative sleep and need to sleep through into the daytime every day, I also have light sensitive issues that causes pain without a mask.) My quality of life has improved quite noticeably because of improved daylight sleeping using this mask. I realize it may not be such an 'epiphany' for many others, but even if I were not multi-disabled I would benefit from not having to face the bright sun in the mornings long before rising from bed. This is far cheaper than full blackout curtains and blinds, and portable too so you get the blackout in any room you choose. I disagree with the reviewer who says this does not block out all light, because it does for me. It is utterly black when wearing the mask, and the mask has my families 'big 'KONK' to deal with. I can not fault this for comfort or effectiveness in any way whatsoever. So much so that my 6yr old son now has become jealous and wants one as he now sees both Mum and Dad wearing this mask. Mum uses it to try and help relieve migraines, so as a result I just bought another one for her too. An absolute must for a few quid considering the improvement they make and how blissfully comfy they are. Go ahead fellas, don't be shy, get that extra sleep you always wanted. Fellow Fibromyalgia (FM) sufferers, you MUST buy this to aid your sleep, comfortably and non-pharmacologically.
- Great silk eye mask
- Absolutely love it! Soft, comfortable, what else is there to say? Worth every penny!
- Great Sleep Mask
- Works well for me. So good, I bought a second one. Blocks the light effectively and is comfortable to wear.