Our luxurious Spring/Autumn cotton covered silk filled duvet has been designed to improve the quality of your sleep. The hand-layered silk floss retains its drape and contour, providing ultimate comfort. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 300 Thread Count Cotton
Tog equivalent: 9-11 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
The silk floss filling adjusts to the individual's body and to the ambient temperature of the room and drapes softly over the body without weighing you down. A silk filled duvet is also recommended for allergy sufferers as it is resistant to dust-mites and is hypoallergenic.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
- The silk duvet/comforters are filled with the highest grade (6A) long fiber 100% silk floss. A perfect option for people with severe allergies, this silk comforter simulates the feel of natural silk without any allergic reaction.
- A protein fiber, our silk is harvested from the cocoons of silkworms fed only clean, nutritious, insecticide free mulberry leaves from the finest mulberry plantation region.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials, and have been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- ElleSilk.com is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards. Our pride of workmanship is evident in every thoughtful detail, making these silk duvets fresh and breathable to sleep in.
Spring/Autumn Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt: