This silk filled pillow balances softness and comfort to provide the right level of support for the neck. This luxury silk pillow will keep your head at a constant temperature throughout the night as silk is a breathable fibre and prevents perspiration.
Filling: 50% long strand Mulberry silk, 50% polyester
Casing: 300 thread count cotton
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
These silk filled pillows are the finest and perfect solution for the ultimate night's sleep. Silk is hypo-allergenic so is great for people who have allergies, and may also be beneficial to those who suffer aches and pains, or itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema.
Buy matching silk pillowcases for ultimate sleeping experience.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- karen nguyen
- Pillow is firm yet soft. Gives good neck support as you need and very comfortable.It feels like your head is floating on water.
- My favorite pillow!
- My fiance is sleeping with this pillow. I still am not sure that he loves it but I have slept with it and it is comfy. I will buy another one for myself!
- nice pillow! would buy it again
- This item arrived on time and well packaged. This pillow is very soft. When it arrived I thought it would be to thin but it wasn't. It was perfect! I slept so well. The pillow didn't sink down and go flat. I didn't have to bunch it up to be comfortable. It had no smell. I have allergies so I was excited to find this pillow because of the anti-bacterial anti-mite aspect. I also have migraine headaches and this pillow is so soft and light it’s like sleeping on a cloud. I haven't found anything I didn't like about this pillow. I would buy this item again.