Our luxurious Spring/Autumn cotton covered silk filled duvet has been designed to improve the quality of your sleep. The hand-layered silk floss retains its drape and contour, providing ultimate comfort. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 300 Thread Count Cotton
Tog equivalent: 9-11 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
The silk floss filling adjusts to the individual’s body and to the ambient temperature of the room and drapes softly over the body without weighing you down. A silk filled duvet is also recommended for allergy sufferers as it is resistant to dust-mites and is hypoallergenic.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
- The silk duvet/comforters are filled with the highest grade (6A) long fiber 100% silk floss. A perfect option for people with severe allergies, this silk comforter simulates the feel of natural silk without any allergic reaction.
- A protein fiber, our silk is harvested from the cocoons of silkworms fed only clean, nutritious, insecticide free mulberry leaves from the finest mulberry plantation region.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials, and have been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- ElleSilk.com is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards. Our pride of workmanship is evident in every thoughtful detail, making these silk duvets fresh and breathable to sleep in.
Spring/Autumn Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Cool and weighty
- This duvet is definitely cooler than the down comforter I replaced with it. I like some weight in my covers - makes me feel safe and tucked in. I used to think I'd have to choose between weight and coolness, but this duvet provides both. I'm very happy with this purchase.
- Mulberry Silk Duvet
- This is my second mulberry silk Duvet ordered from ElleSilk. The first one was ordered a year ago and I liked it very much. Mulberry silk Duvet can be used year around, Not too hot not too cold. I'm thinking of getting one for every bedroom.
- Best Purchase
- This has completely replaced all bedding in my house. One bamboo sheet and this duvet is all I needed for cold, Canadian winters. Stitching is excellent, very lightweight construction and breathes incredibly well. No more sweating under heavy blankets. You'll have to combine with a quality duvet cover, partially because you can't really wash these things, and partially because you don't want to interfere with the ability of this to breathe. If that isn't enough to encourage you to buy one, the anti-microbial properties should; silk does not harbor dust mites, which makes these a great choice for cleaner, healthier living.
- Exactly what I wanted. Soft, puffy and warm. Highly recommended.