ElleSilk’s silk filled pillows are dense and firm which provide the optimal level of support for the neck. Filled with 100% silk floss with cotton casing, the silk pillow remains cooler throughout the night, resulting in a more comfortable and restful sleep.
Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Casing: 300 thread count cotton
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
These 100% silk filled pillows are the finest and perfect solution for the ultimate night's sleep. Silk is hypo-allergenic so is great for allergy sufferers, and may also be beneficial to those who suffer aches and pains, or itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema. This luxury silk pillow will keep your head at a constant temperature throughout the night as silk is a breathable fibre and prevents perspiration.
Buy matching silk pillowcases for ultimate sleeping experience.
Customer Reviews 32 item(s)
- Love this pillow!!!
- I absolutely love these pillows. I was in desperate need of replacing the ones I had due to how long I had them and how flat they ended up. The first night I slept better than I have in a long time. I didn't wake up once to re-adjust or re-fluff the pillow. I just wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get them.
- Cured My Neck Pain!
- I've had chronic neck pain on and off for years. By Aug of last year, I'd been having trouble turning my head without a lot of pain, due to knotted muscles, for about a year. I needed new pillows so I read reviews on quite a few. This one sounded like maybe it would help, so I figured I'd give it a try. The day after receiving it, I woke up with very little neck pain. The 2nd day I woke up with NO neck pain!
- I've paid more for less.
- I'm a side sleeper who doesn't like a "tall" pillow. I want support but not feel like my neck is up on a block! This is a pretty good pillow for that. I have paid a lot more money for "side sleeper pillows" that weren't nearly as good.
- Mom's Pillows
- I bought these for my Mom. She was delighted with the quality of the pillows. The pillow was made with high quality silk and designed to last. Very comfortable.
- So fluffy!
- These pillows are wonderful. They're nice and fluffy and don't get a huge dent in them after a couple of uses. I've been using them for almost a week and they've maintained their shape. If you're looking for a basic, comfy pillow, this is it.
- Good product
- Not sure how long it will stay plush, but this pillow has been great so far.
- I like it
- I like it. It's not perfect and I still get some headaches (though less) but for the price it's pretty good.Thank you.
- Soft but not too soft
- This is a nice pillow which gets my recommendation. I plan on buying an additional one in the near future. 5 stars.
- very comfy
very comfortable pillows. Firm, but not hard.
I have a good nights sleep when I sleep on this pillow. The price was fair too.
- Sleep Better is a great name for it
- My doctor said I had to elevate my legs while I sleep, get them above my heart. I folded up an old comforter, but that was lumpy and shifted around. Adding this soft and cozy pillow on top made it exactly what the doctor ordered.
- Perfect pillow
- I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger on these pillows. After a month, they are still holding their shape and are extremely comfortable.
- Great pillow
- I am in Afghanistan and have been using these cheap pillows for way too long. It is nice to finally lay my head on a pillow that gives me the support that I need.
- I would call this "medium soft"
- If on a scale of 1-10, with feather down pillows being a 1, this pillow would be about a 3.5
- Sweet Dreams
I got this for my boyfriend as he was well over due some new pillows and he loves it
well worth the money and quick delivery, would buy these again.
- A little too firm
- Honestly I like a squishier pillow. This is very firm and isn't as long as I really prefer. Otherwise a good pillow.
- smaller than expected
- i expected it to be wider; however, it turned out to be kinda small. Overall its okay. pretty soft and comfy!
- Love it
- The size of the pillow is fitted with my bed which is twin bed. It bulges enough to support my head during sleep.
- So firm!
- This is a very well made and great pillow! I've slept like a log since using it. It's firm and plush.
- I am really enjoying this pillow. I am deployed to Afghanistan right now and I didn't have much bedding material to choose from, so this pillow was really a blessing, thank you!
- Best sleep ever
- Before buying this pillow I thought I had insomnia but turns out I was just too uncomfortable to fall asleep.. this pillow changed all of that and now I sleep perfectly every night and no longer suffer from neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Nice and soft, yet holds shape
- Just slept on this pillow for the first time last night and a can't complain! When I first took it out of the box and unrolled it, it looked a little flat. As soon as a fluffed it, it expanded to about 3x thickness. The pillow maintained its shape through the night and I woke up feeling great!
- great silk, great pillow!
- Nice sized pillow filled with silk. I have tried lots of pillows - most are memory foam. About 80% of the time I will sleep on my side. I have found that most memory foam pillows get too warm after a couple of hours. But this silk filled pillow really feels comfortable than the pillows I've used before, it is so well when I sleep, great silk, great pillow.
- My BF likes it!!!
- Very soft. Bought for my boyfriends hair. He is worried about it breaking and instead of wrapping hair in silk wrap, I got him this pillow. He loves it! Haven't washed it yet but says machine washable. Might buy one for myself just because of how nice it feels.
- Good value
- Beautiful soft silk & washes well. Be careful to check size before ordering - I didn't realize there was an option & mistakenly ordered the small size. So impressed at cost & value I then ordered the correct pillow size.
- Good quality pillow!
- I got one of these to see if I would like them to replace some Ralph Lauren(medium soft) pillows I bought at Macy's. I am really satisfied. Super soft, fluffy, and not to tall which I don't like. It may not be a good pillow for a stomach sleeper, but I'm a side sleeper and it was just right. I am going to buy 3 more to replace all my pillows.
- Just the pillow I hoped for
- I wanted an affordable pillow that is not too plump but plump enough to give support, and that is what I got. I love it!! I slept beautifully from the very first night.
- great pillow
- I change pillows every year or so. This pillow is soft to the touch yet firm to sleep on. This pillow fits and forms to your head without feeling like your being suffocated.I also discovered at Sears and Roebucks a pillow called 'Dreamweaver'. Now that is a pillow and was reasonably priced.
- The BEST!!!
- It's the best pillow I've ever bought. I bought many pillows in local stores and they don't work. The silk-filled pillow is great for my skin and tangled hair.
- Years of looking for a good sleep
- I suffer from allergy and have purchased many pillows over the years. I am so happy to say that my hunt is over. I’ve found the pillow which allows me to get a real good night sleep. The pillow is totally filled with silk and gives very good support to my head and neck. Very good item.
- Good product but little expensive
- As mentioned, product is good but some what expensive. I could find similar pillow for half the price in store. It was too late by then to change mind.
- Love the pillow!
- Both my daughter and I love the pillow so very much, I purchased the pillows as a gift for my daughter. I have tried when I visited my daughter and it was so comfortable and I planning to buy some for my own house as well.
- Great silk pillows
- These pillows are very nice high quality pillows. It is really soft and good for my hair. Make my hair less tangled.