Our summer silk-covered silk-filled duvet is soft and lightweight for the ultimate sleeping experience. The duvet is filled with 100% "A" grade long strand Mulberry silk which regulates your body temperature during your sleep. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 400 thread count 22mm pure Mulberry silk casing
Tog equivalent: 2-4 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
Summer weight silk duvet wicks away moisture from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable all night long. The silk is naturally hypo-allergenic so is great for people who suffer from allergies, and may also be beneficial to those who suffer from aches and pains, or itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema. Some people believe it may even aid blood circulation and digestion when sleeping.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
Summer Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- My new duvet
- This duvet is incredibly soft and a must for a relaxing evening! I got one for my mother and I'm planning to get one for my brother's birthday.
- High quality
- I received the product exactly as described in product description. It is well packaged, and delivered in estimated time.
- Just what I wanted in a duvet. Light weight. Adds warmth without the weight. My husband likes the house much colder than I do. I'm not quite sure why but this light weight duvet suits us both. Best I have ever bought. Silk is the answer!
- I love the feel of silk!
- This silk duvet is amazing! Very soft and it doesn't make me hot during the night. I would buy it again!
- Highly recommended.
- This product is just beyond my expectation!! It's very soft and warm. No chemical smells at all. And most of all, it's much much cheaper than what I could find in the local store. Will definitely buy some more! Highly recommended.
- Nice comforter, just what I’m looking for
- This duvet is much better than I’d expected. Having worn garments made from silk, I was aware of its thermal quality, but it turned out to be even better. The duvet is very light that it really feels like you are sleeping inside of a cloud. Lovely, really. If you are ready to replace your old comforter, give silk a try.
- Re Raygen
- Hi, Raygean. I have used silk duvet. I suggest that you wash them by hand instead of machine. Although it is a hard work, I think it could keep your duvet last longer. It’s about two years since I bought it and now it is still new. Also, I recommend you to use duvet cover, which is not only comfortable but also easily-cleaned. Good Luck to you.
- Wonderful duvet! Love it!
- I love my silk duvet. Yes, silk is hypoallergenic, regulates temperature, and wicks away moisture. Very pleased with this purchase.
- Already put on bed and it looks great. Feels very soft. Fits my bed perfectly and I couldn't be happier