ElleSilk's anti ageing, anti sleep crease, anti bed head pure silk pillowcase
We use the highest grade (6A) long fibre mulberry silk, with a thickness of 22 momme and enforce the strictest quality guidelines.
ElleSilk's Cappuccino Housewife silk pillowcase is so gentle, it allows skin and hair to glide across the surface - protecting and hydrating skin, reducing split ends, and ensuring a longer-lasting blow out. ElleSilk silk pillowcases provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
Weight: 22 momme
Thread Count: 600
Closure: Envelope Opening
Colors Available: Black, White, Ivory, Light Pink, Cappuccino, Silver, Charcoal Grey, Dark Blue, Sage Green, etc.
- Machine wash at 30°C using mild silk detergen
ElleSilk is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe, and is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts.
- The silk pillowcases are made of 22 Momme Grade 6A long fiber 100% mulberry silk. We select the highest grade silk fabric to bring a whole new level of luxury and comfort with ElleSilk’s silk bedding.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials. ElleSilk has been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, the internationally recognised certification of quality. Our silk pillowcases are gentle on your hair and face, making a great addition to your beauty sleep.
- Our pride of workmanship is evident in every stitch and thoughtful detail. With an extra 30% material, we design the pillowcases with envelope closure, no buttons or zippers, making them more comfortable to sleep on, as well as maintaining the premium quality after washing or dry cleaning.
Customer Reviews 16 item(s)
- Great pillowcase
- Purchased as a gift for my Mom. She loved it so much. Very soft and comfortable to sleep on. Great gift for my mother.
- Does the job well and pretty too
- Love these pillow cases for protecting my facial skin and hair. This is my second one and will buy another when it's time. The cafe color is very pretty and goes with my regular sheets. I highly recommend these if you don't want sleep lines on your face to become permanent.
- Great Product
- I Bought one about 8 months ago and liked it so much I bought a second one. It washes well, and it does help keep my hair healthy.
- Thick and luxurious!
This silk pillow case is thick & luxurious.
Washer/Dryer safe. It feels wonderful!
Soft on face & easy on hair.
Everyone over 50 should be sleeping on silk.
- Quality product
- Wonderful and washes great!!!!! The best silk facial pillowcase ever!!!
- This pillowcase arrived promptly. Being silk it folds up nice and small. This would make a perfect luxury gift. It is really beautifully soft. The pillowcase is a perfect size for standard pillows.
- Would buy again
- This has been a great investment for me and I'm thrilled that it works as well as it does. If you're thinking of buying a silk pillowcase, this is a great brand. There are tons of colors to choose from. I got both the cafe and the navy and they go with my sheets and the decor of my bedroom. If you're buying one of these to keep your hair in place overnight, I can only say that it works great for me. I love the soft feel of silk and will now use nothing else. It's very comfortable and easy to care for. I definitely recommend this ElleSilk pillowcase.
- Very nice quality.
- Best investment to keep young! No wrinkles on your face when you get up and no frizzy hair. Very nice quality. Washed well also. This pillowcase is worth every cent! I wish this brand made affordable sheets!
- Cool and comfortable.
- Bought this for my wife, who wanted a material that would keep her hair from frizzing and prevent those "sleep wrinkles". She's been using it for a few weeks now and is pleased with the results. Additionally, she feels it keeps her cooler at night. We wash it in gentle cycle and hang to dry. It's held up well.
- Great pillowcase
- Excellent, well-made silk pillowcases! I wake up without a major mess of hair.
- Just what I hoped for
- I have only used the pillowcase for a couple weeks, but I love them so far. They are soft, silky and a beautiful cream color. It also helps prevent wrinkles while you sleep. The cases have washed up well the first time. I will update later if any problems.
- I was dubious at first but bought this because a friend recommended it for hair loss. I had rough cotton sheets and was disturbed by the amount of hair that was on my pillow. I have used this a couple nights and have yet to see any hair on it. The silk seems to be good quality as well. Hopefully it ages well.
- Love it! My hair is quite long so it helps control the amount of tangles in the morning. Bought more for my two daughters and they have noticed a difference in the silkiness of their hair after waking up in the morning.
- Just as great as I’ve expected
- Smooth and soft, and fits my pillow well, just as great as I’ve expected.
- SOO worth the money!
- My wife sleeps on this pillowcase every night and loves it, and product came in on time and in excellent condition.
- Excellent pillowcase. Very soft and comfortable, washes easily.