ElleSilk's anti ageing, anti sleep crease, anti bed head pure silk pillowcase
We use the highest grade (6A) long fibre mulberry silk, with a thickness of 22 momme and enforce the strictest quality guidelines.
ElleSilk's Espresso Housewife silk pillowcase is so gentle, it allows skin and hair to glide across the surface - protecting and hydrating skin, reducing split ends, and ensuring a longer-lasting blow out. ElleSilk silk pillowcases provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
Weight: 22 momme
Thread Count: 600
Closure: Envelope Opening
Colors Available: Black, White, Ivory, Light Pink, Cappuccino, Silver, Charcoal Grey, Dark Blue, Sage Green, etc.
- Machine wash at 30°C using mild silk detergen
ElleSilk is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe, and is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts.
- The silk pillowcases are made of 22 Momme Grade 6A long fiber 100% mulberry silk. We select the highest grade silk fabric to bring a whole new level of luxury and comfort with ElleSilk’s silk bedding.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials. ElleSilk has been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, the internationally recognised certification of quality. Our silk pillowcases are gentle on your hair and face, making a great addition to your beauty sleep.
- Our pride of workmanship is evident in every stitch and thoughtful detail. With an extra 30% material, we design the pillowcases with envelope closure, no buttons or zippers, making them more comfortable to sleep on, as well as maintaining the premium quality after washing or dry cleaning.
Customer Reviews 19 item(s)
- Simply Perfect
- I purchased one, and I was so impressed. My pillow is standard size. They are simply perfect.
- Very nice and soft
- Very nice and soft. Important to note the washing directions on the care label. Just don't want to use hot water for wash or hot temp for drying.
- Standard size pillowcase is perfect for standard pillows! Great quality and fits.
- Love it!
- Love this pillowcase! Keeps my hair frizz free and feels so nice against my face! I highly recommend it and it arrived quickly!
- Love these, so will you
- I have several silk pillowcases, they are excellent for keeping your hair in place, no bed head, and keep those awful lines that meld into your face from scrunched up cotton cases. They also never get too warm. I love them and they make great gifts. You will love them.
- Sleep without wrinkles.
- I purchased this from reading a beauty tip. I am not sure that it has helped the aging process or with my wrinkles, but it does feel great to sleep on. It is a high quality and easy to throw in the wash. You will not have those sleep marks on your face. I really have enjoyed it.
- Love this pillowcase
- I am so glad I purchased this pillowcase. I've heard about the benefits of silk pillowcases and now get to experience it firsthand. I wake up in the morning without pillow case creases on my cheek that I got with a cotton case. My hair also looks much better. I can get another day of decent hair out of a blowout. Gotta love that!
- Best buy for face and haircare
- I purchased this pillow case for me and my mom, we absolutely love them. The 100% silk allow you to wake up with no marks or lines on your face. If you wear a bonnet or silk scarf at night you don't have to worry about your hair being a mess in the morning. The silk preserves your hair style and will not dry your hair. These pillowcases are perfect for women with natural hair, and allow my hair to retain moisture. 100% silk is great for facial beauty and hair protection. Love it soooo much!
- Great Buy!
- Nice and soft. Looks great. Will order more.
- Nice, soft, no more bedhead!
- So soft, love it! I heard a silk pillow case is better for your complexion and hair. My complexion has not been an issue but maybe in the long run I'll notice a change, but I have to admit I don't wake up with bedhead anymore!
- Perfect pillowcase
- Lovely, soft material and true to size.
- VERY GREAT PRODUCT
Been sleeping with these pillowcases for two weeks now and they are really nice on my face.
One of my must haves.
- No more Bed head
- Have always heard a silk pillowcase helps with wrinkles and bed head and I finally splurged on these. After using for about two weeks now, hair looks wonderful every morning and I get an extra day or two between washings. I'm a side sleeper at times and would wake up with creases by my eyes and even that has ceased giving the appearance of being more rested.
- Highly, highly recommend.
- The quality of the silk is immediately apparent = very soft and wonderful to sleep on........ I was so happy with it, I immediately ordered a second one to use while the first is being washed! I cannot imagine sleeping on a cotton pillowcase ever again. Before ordering, I looked at all the silk pillowcases online - but this one impressed me for two reasons: 1) It is OEKO-TEX certified to be free of chemicals and naturally dyed; 2) It has an envelope style closure. The pillowcase was nicely packaged. The pillowcase had no smell whatsoever and felt 'clean' so I didn't wash it before using it for the first time. Highly, highly recommend.
- Highly recommend
- This pillow case is so soft and smooth. It also has an envelope closure which works well so that the pillow can’t slip out. I bought one then came back for a second.
- Highly recommend it.
- Received it yesterday and washed, it looks pretty good and stays its original. I bought a standard sized pillowcase, and it fits my pillow quite well. Love it, highly recommend it.
- Nice pillowcase!
- It's a nice pillowcase. I got it because I heard it's better for your hair; I think my hair seems to be less tangled after using it.
- Nice pillowcase. Fits my pillow perfectly. Soft on skin and beautiful color! I would buy this again. This product definitely exceeded my expectations!
- Very happy with the purchase
- Very happy with the purchase! Great fit on the pillow and nice and soft to the touch, it was a Christmas gift for my little daughter, and also it will be her first silk pillowcase. She loved the smooth and silky feeling so much.