Our summer silk-covered silk-filled duvet is soft and lightweight for the ultimate sleeping experience. The duvet is filled with 100% "A" grade long strand Mulberry silk which regulates your body temperature during your sleep. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 400 thread count 22mm pure Mulberry silk
Tog equivalent: 2-4 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
Summer weight silk duvet wicks away moisture from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable all night long. The silk is naturally hypo-allergenic so is great for people who suffer from allergies, and may also be beneficial to those who suffer from aches and pains, or itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema. Some people believe it may even aid blood circulation and digestion when sleeping.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
- The silk duvet/comforters are filled with the highest grade (6A) long fiber 100% silk floss. A perfect option for people with severe allergies, this silk comforter simulates the feel of natural silk without any allergic reaction.
- A protein fiber, our silk is harvested from the cocoons of silkworms fed only clean, nutritious, insecticide free mulberry leaves from the finest mulberry plantation region.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials, and have been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- ElleSilk.com is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards. Our pride of workmanship is evident in every thoughtful detail, making these silk duvets fresh and breathable to sleep in.
Summer Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 13 item(s)
- Liana Boulay
- Good style and design, very comfortable and lovely
- Leisa Brown
- Awesome! I was extremely happy with this silk duvet.
- I recently ordered silk duvet from ElleSilk; my first purchase of this type of item. I had considered this purchase for quite a while, concerned whether it would be worth the expense. Once I placed my order I was eager for the silk duvet to arrive and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order shipped and, subsequently, arrived at my home. I immediately inspected and then washed the set and then put them on my bed. To say the texture of the fabric is luxurious is a grand understatement. These sheets are beyond brilliant! The first night I slept on them was the first night this summer I didn't wake up repeatedly feeling either too warm or too cool. Needless to say, I am thrilled with my purchase
- Great silk Duvet
- Great silk Duvet. Soft, smooth, and I have yet to get too hot or cold. I also have the Duvet in silk which is offered by ElleSilk as well! Both go excellent together. I would recommend this set if you are looking for a higher end product and silk
- My new duvet
- This duvet is incredibly soft and a must for a relaxing evening! I got one for my mother and I'm planning to get one for my brother's birthday.
- High quality
- I received the product exactly as described in product description. It is well packaged, and delivered in estimated time.
- Just what I wanted in a duvet. Light weight. Adds warmth without the weight. My husband likes the house much colder than I do. I'm not quite sure why but this light weight duvet suits us both. Best I have ever bought. Silk is the answer!
- I love the feel of silk!
- This silk duvet is amazing! Very soft and it doesn't make me hot during the night. I would buy it again!
- Highly recommended.
- This product is just beyond my expectation!! It's very soft and warm. No chemical smells at all. And most of all, it's much much cheaper than what I could find in the local store. Will definitely buy some more! Highly recommended.
- Nice comforter, just what I’m looking for
- This duvet is much better than I’d expected. Having worn garments made from silk, I was aware of its thermal quality, but it turned out to be even better. The duvet is very light that it really feels like you are sleeping inside of a cloud. Lovely, really. If you are ready to replace your old comforter, give silk a try.
- Re Raygen
- Hi, Raygean. I have used silk duvet. I suggest that you wash them by hand instead of machine. Although it is a hard work, I think it could keep your duvet last longer. It’s about two years since I bought it and now it is still new. Also, I recommend you to use duvet cover, which is not only comfortable but also easily-cleaned. Good Luck to you.
- Wonderful duvet! Love it!
- I love my silk duvet. Yes, silk is hypoallergenic, regulates temperature, and wicks away moisture. Very pleased with this purchase.
- Already put on bed and it looks great. Feels very soft. Fits my bed perfectly and I couldn't be happier