ElleSilk's silk filled pillows are dense and firm which provide the optimal level of support for the neck. Filled with 100% silk floss with cotton casing, the silk pillow remains cooler throughout the night, resulting in a more comfortable and restful sleep.
Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Casing: 300 thread count cotton
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
These 100% silk filled pillows are the finest and perfect solution for the ultimate night's sleep. Silk is hypo-allergenic so is great for allergy sufferers, and may also be beneficial to those who suffer aches and pains, or itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema. This luxury silk pillow will keep your head at a constant temperature throughout the night as silk is a breathable fibre and prevents perspiration.
Buy matching silk pillowcases for ultimate sleeping experience.
Customer Reviews 100 item(s)
- Great silk pillows
- These pillows are very nice high quality pillows. It is really soft and good for my hair. Make my hair less tangled.
- Well worth
- This is a very nice silk pillow. I am a fan of sleeping on silk and this is a good quality product at a reasonable price.
- Wonderful Pillows!
- Bought the king size pillows for our queen size bed. Happy I did--they look great on the bed and I am enjoying the soft pillow surface. I notice I am falling asleep more quickly now, which I feel is a direct result of the comfort of the pillow. I am a side sleeper and feel this silk fabric is perfect.
- Definitely recommend
I purchased 2 of these pillows and now I need to purchase 2 more. I would definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't want their entire night's sleep to show on their face the next morning. It is also great to wake up with your hair in relatively the same condition you fell asleep with.
- The BEST!!!
- It's the best pillow I've ever bought. I bought many pillows in local stores and they don't work. The silk-filled pillow is great for my skin and tangled hair.
- Good value
- Beautiful soft silk & washes well. Be careful to check size before ordering - I didn't realize there was an option & mistakenly ordered the small size. So impressed at cost & value I then ordered the correct pillow size.
- Love this pillow!
- It is not thick or heavy, but easily scrunched, bunched and manipulated, which is what I do. I also suffer from night sweats so I am always grabbing a different pillow to swap and cool off with. This is my new go to pillow and love the fact that it is antimicrobial and since I tend to sweat a lot at night this pillow withstands that all I need to do is wash the cover and know that it doesn’t smell like sweat like my other pillows.
- great silk, great pillow!
- Nice sized pillow filled with silk. I have tried lots of pillows - most are memory foam. About 80% of the time I will sleep on my side. I have found that most memory foam pillows get too warm after a couple of hours. But this silk filled pillow really feels comfortable than the pillows I've used before, it is so well when I sleep, great silk, great pillow.
- My BF likes it!!!
- Very soft. Bought for my boyfriends hair. He is worried about it breaking and instead of wrapping hair in silk wrap, I got him this pillow. He loves it! Haven't washed it yet but says machine washable. Might buy one for myself just because of how nice it feels.
- Comfortable value item
- Inexpensive but exhibits the performance of a good quality pillow. Has plenty of fill to support the head. We have used these for a few months. Hope that they retain their shape through time.
- Nice Pillow
- This pillow is soft, fluffy, and comfortable. It is the first pillow I have found that still retains it's fluffy shape even when your head presses against it. I used to need two of my old pillows to read in bed but, with this pillow, I only need one, as it is very supportive. This is a very nice pillow and I would definitely buy it again.
- very comfy!
- This pillow is amazing! Being in the Navy and therefore sleeping on a ship presents some comfort issues and this helps solve one of them. It provides excellent neck support and I highly recommend it!
- Love this pillow!!!
- I absolutely love these pillows. I was in desperate need of replacing the ones I had due to how long I had them and how flat they ended up. The first night I slept better than I have in a long time. I didn't wake up once to re-adjust or re-fluff the pillow. I just wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get them.
- Cured My Neck Pain!
- I've had chronic neck pain on and off for years. By Aug of last year, I'd been having trouble turning my head without a lot of pain, due to knotted muscles, for about a year. I needed new pillows so I read reviews on quite a few. This one sounded like maybe it would help, so I figured I'd give it a try. The day after receiving it, I woke up with very little neck pain. The 2nd day I woke up with NO neck pain!
- Great product, love the pillow. Hope it will stay this good as I've only had it for a month.
- Great pillow
- As soon as I unpacked the pillow I couldn't wait to use it. It's super clean and soft, including the fabric. Couldn't have asked for more.
- Nothing special
- This is not some amazing luxury pillow. It is a standard pillow just like the ones you can buy anywhere, but it is a well made version of those pillows. It has good support that is soft but doesnt allow your head to go through to the bottom. It works, but it isn't anything special. I'll probably buy more for my guest room since I know the product is good.
- Soft n Cuddley
- For the price, it's a great purchase. It's soft and cuddly. My daughter loves and sleeps comfortably with it and I couldn't be happier that she is comfortable while she sleeps.
- Great pillow for everyday use
- After reading several pillow's reviews, I decided to try these out. I have been happily slumbering since. It is amazing, they truly do roll out and fluff up to be a comfortable pillow. I do not suffer from many sleeplessness nights, so I cannot speak on how they conform to people who may suffer from various physical and sleep ailments. To me, they are a everyday type of fluffy pillow. No bells and whistles, but this is all I needed to replace the flattened, pancake type pillows that were on my bed.
- I've paid more for less..
- I'm a side sleeper who doesn't like a "tall" pillow. I want support but not feel like my neck is up on a block! This is a pretty good pillow for that. I have paid a lot more money for "side sleeper pillows" that weren't nearly as good.
- Mom's Pillows
- I bought these for my Mom. She was delighted with the quality of the pillows. The pillow was made with high quality silk and designed to last. Very comfortable.
- So fluffy!
- These pillows are wonderful. They're nice and fluffy and don't get a huge dent in them after a couple of uses. I've been using them for almost a week and they've maintained their shape. If you're looking for a basic, comfy pillow, this is it.
- So firm!
- This is a very well made and great pillow! I've slept like a log since using it. It's firm and plush.
- I am really enjoying this pillow. I am deployed to Afghanistan right now and I didn't have much bedding material to choose from, so this pillow was really a blessing, thank you!
- Good product
- Not sure how long it will stay plush, but this pillow has been great so far.
- Works for me
- This pillow works for me, it's comfy and soft and provides adequate support for my head and neck. No pain in the morning.
- I'm in a dorm so not super high expectations over here. But: my neck was starting to hurt me every morning because the other pillow I had had worn so thin! I was so impressed with this pillow, it is comfy but not too firm or too cushy--it's just right! Completely recommend to anyone pillow shopping :)
- So comfortable!
- These pillows are perfectly firm enough. I've had the pillows almost two months now and they haven't flattened out at all. I would recommend these pillows for back or side sleepers
- Great value and super comfy.
- This pillow has honestly been great, it's super comfy and has lasted well.
- I like it
- I like it. It's not perfect and I still get some headaches (though less) but for the price it's pretty good.Thank you.
- Soft but not too soft
- This is a nice pillow which gets my recommendation. I plan on buying an additional one in the near future. 5 stars.
- very comfy
very comfortable pillows. Firm, but not hard.
I have a good nights sleep when I sleep on this pillow. The price was fair too.
- Sleep Better is a great name for it
- My doctor said I had to elevate my legs while I sleep, get them above my heart. I folded up an old comforter, but that was lumpy and shifted around. Adding this soft and cozy pillow on top made it exactly what the doctor ordered.
- Perfect pillow
- I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger on these pillows. After a month, they are still holding their shape and are extremely comfortable.
- Great pillow
- I am in Afghanistan and have been using these cheap pillows for way too long. It is nice to finally lay my head on a pillow that gives me the support that I need.
- I would call this "medium soft"
- If on a scale of 1-10, with feather down pillows being a 1, this pillow would be about a 3.5
- Sweet Dreams
I got this for my boyfriend as he was well over due some new pillows and he loves it
well worth the money and quick delivery, would buy these again.
- Good product but little expensive
- As mentioned, product is good but some what expensive. I could find similar pillow for half the price in store. It was too late by then to change mind.
- A little too firm
- Honestly I like a squishier pillow. This is very firm and isn't as long as I really prefer. Otherwise a good pillow.
- smaller than expected
- i expected it to be wider; however, it turned out to be kinda small. Overall its okay. pretty soft and comfy!
- Excellent pillow at any price, much less THIS one!
- Came in a tiny little roll, but once I unpacked them, they popped into shape. They are the perfect mix of fluffy, but firm and fill out a pillow case nicely. Highly recommend, especially for this price. Feels like a steal.
- Would buy again
- I am picky about my pillows so I was curious if these would live up to all the reviews. they do! My old pillows have been pushed to the side in favor of these from the first night I slept on them, even my memory foam pillow doesn't like unto these!
- Great pillow!
- This pillow is great, it's just the right amount of firmness. I've only had it for about a month, so I can't say if it is a great pillow overtime.
- Love it
- The size of the pillow is fitted with my bed which is twin bed. It bulges enough to support my head during sleep.
- Great Pillow !!
- The pillow has not fallen at all, it's the same as the day I rec'd it. I plan on purchasing another one soon. I looked at all the reviews on all the pillows and this one had the best praise. I love this pillow !
- Feels great
- I love the pillow. It has just the right amount of height for a side sleeper like me. Very cushy.
- Best sleep ever
- Before buying this pillow I thought I had insomnia but turns out I was just too uncomfortable to fall asleep.. this pillow changed all of that and now I sleep perfectly every night and no longer suffer from neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Nice and soft, yet holds shape
- Just slept on this pillow for the first time last night and a can't complain! When I first took it out of the box and unrolled it, it looked a little flat. As soon as a fluffed it, it expanded to about 3x thickness. The pillow maintained its shape through the night and I woke up feeling great!
- Good quality pillow!
- I got one of these to see if I would like them to replace some Ralph Lauren(medium soft) pillows I bought at Macy's. I am really satisfied. Super soft, fluffy, and not to tall which I don't like. It may not be a good pillow for a stomach sleeper, but I'm a side sleeper and it was just right. I am going to buy 3 more to replace all my pillows.
- Just the pillow I hoped for
- I wanted an affordable pillow that is not too plump but plump enough to give support, and that is what I got. I love it!! I slept beautifully from the very first night.
- great pillow
- I change pillows every year or so. This pillow is soft to the touch yet firm to sleep on. This pillow fits and forms to your head without feeling like your being suffocated.I also discovered at Sears and Roebucks a pillow called 'Dreamweaver'. Now that is a pillow and was reasonably priced.
- Good pillows
- Great at first, but have had for three months and have since really decreased in fluff/size. A little saddened by this, but they're not THAT expensive...
- Comfortable neck support
- This pillow has sufficient "give" for my comfort, and remains comfortable now over an extended period of time. Pillows can be difficult to choose, but reading all the various reviews led me to this one, and so far it is great.
- Good pillow
Still in use.
Easy to wash.
It is a big one and if you have two, then you can use them on a king size bed.
- good pillow
- It's a generally comfortable pillow. But the price is still a little bit expensive. But it's still very convenient because you don't have to travel a long way to ikea for just a pillow...
- great pillow
- I will buy more of these bed pillows, so soft and it stays plumbed . I get a better night sleep.
- Good pillow
- Soft yet firm. It really supports you. I am a heavy sleeper I wake up feeling refreshed No neck kinks or stiffness A wonderful pillow
- I'm not a finnicky sleeper, but I can appreciate good quality pillows
I've slept on some hard mats, hardwood floors, dusty and itchy carpet, out in the forest, scrunched up in my car, bug-infested trash-covered floors, and other places that might not be comfortable for most people to sleep. I'm a man that's been around and done and slept in some unsavory places. Now that I'm older and much more secure in life I can appreciate the finer things in life.
These pillows are just right. Over the last 2 years, I've had about 8 pillows bought from the store. It was really nice to have a lot of pillows, because some were too soft or too hard. Sometimes, I'd like to sleep in weird positions or have support somewhere. However, having so many pillows took up too much bed space. These pillows were just the right feeling that I could replace my 8 pillows. I can use one or both for my head, or use one elsewhere for my back, between my knees, on my side, etc.
I really like these pillows. I've had them for about 5 months, and I've had many good nights of sleep.
- Great quality
- These pillows are super soft and perfectly plush. They are really good quality and fluff up nicely. I highly recommend these pillows.
- It's only been two days, but so far I like these pillows. Very comfortable. If they hold up well, i would purchase these pillows again.
- so soft
- it works great as a head pillow or a knee pillow. im gonna get another for sure. it had no smell when i opened it so i started using it right away
- comfortable pillow
- It supports my neck. I bought two so I would have another when this wears out.
- The perfect amount of soft
- This pillow will feel like you're sleeping on a cloud. It's comfortable to sleep on regardless of the position you sleep in. The pillow stays very fluffy regardless of what you do to it. I will be buying this pillow again.
- My Guests Love These
My guests think these are great pillows.
They don't make your head hot and they hold their shape well.
They are firm but not hard and work for side sleepers as well as those who sleep on their back.
- WONDERFUL FEEL
- i love these so much , very comfortable and im happy i found this when i did , a must check out :)
- This is the best!
- Such a wonderful product! This pillow is plump and soft and generous. I just love it and never want to be without it. It provides the right amount of support while allowing that lovely "sinking into it" feeling.
- good night sleep
- I purchased a silk filled duvet from elle silk and was very impressed with it. I heard that silk pillows were good for your skin and, having a very easily irritated skin, purchased this pillow. I am very pleased with this very comfortable and smooth pillow and have no hesitation recommending it or Elle Silk.
- silk bliss
- I researched many sites before deciding on Ellesilk mulberry silk pillows and silk pillow cases. The details they gave of the different "momme" quality were very helpful. Like an ordinary duvet has "togs" silk is gauged in "mommes" and the higher the number the better. I purchased 19 "mommes"pillows and find them perfect. It is claimed that the pillows and the cases help to keep the hair in order during sleeping which is quite true. As for their other claim that it helps wrinkles - I am too old (over 80) to worry about that but my daughter to whom I gave one for a Christmas present says it really does help! I will definitely buy again from this firm when I need further supplies - their service was excellent with delivery the following day.
- Silk pillows
- Excellent quality, beautifully and carefully packaged; the pillow is lovely and firm but again very comforting and supportive. A lovely night's sleep.
- Excellent product
- I had previously slept on a down pillow, and as with other pillows I'd had before it caused me to get really hot during the night. The Elle Silk silk pillow enables me to sleep through the night without being over-heated and my hair looks almost as good as when I got into bed.
- 100% silk pillow
- Wonderfully cool. Perhaps not quite as soft as I imagined I would like but, nevertheless, I am enjoying good nights' sleep.
- 100% Silk pillow Pure luxury! Cooling my head for a better night's sleep.
- The quality of this pillow exceeded my expectations. Its a premium product at a reasonable price. I wouldn't go for a cheaper copy, it would, in my opinion be a false economy. I have recommended these to all my friends. The best purchase I have made this year.
- Silk pillows
- Second time I have bought a pair of 100% silk pillows - 1st pair for home, 2nd pair for holiday home. This is how good they are - very supportive - dont squash down flat like feather down pillows. The only negative is that they arent washable and being a lady of a certain age even with very thick pillow protectors eventually the cover gets stained.
- Great Sellers Great Product
- Hello Thank you for sending my lovely silk pillow so promptly. Quicker than any other firm. The pillow and case are so comfortable to sleep on, I am having the best night's sleep I have had in a long time. The sellers are very helpful and informative and I will continue to buy from you.
- love it
- The pillow is thinner than made out in the photo, probably 2-3 inches thick. That being said its incredibly comfortable and gives me a great nights sleep. Would highly recommend.
- Silk pillow comfort
- I have found the pillow firmer than I thought it might have been. However, as I have broad shoulders I have found that using a very soft pillow on top gives me the comfort and support that I need. The silk pillow keeps its shape very well and does not collapse in the middle the way that feather and hollofill ones do, so you do not have to spend half the night plumping things up to make them comfy. Overall I am very pleased with it and worth paying the extra to get good quality natural fibres.
- Lovely pillow
very good quality, comfortable pillow. Quick delivery. I am very pleased with my order.
- A great pillow
- I have tried many pillows and this is by far the best that I have tried. It is soft and does not feel uncomfortable in any way. It is excellent and I am about to order my second one!
- Completely Satisfied
- Gorgeous silk next to face. Excellent quality, good price, quick and efficient delivery. Will be ordering more as gifts for friends. Wake up with hair smooth!
- Best silk
- They are nice and plump, yet they have just the right amount of give when sleeping on them. It feels supportive yet molds to my neck. I am spoiled and don't want to sleep on any other pillow now.
- LOVE our pillows!!
- We bought these pillows and they are fantastic! They're firm but fluffy, and well worth the money spent. Love that we can wash and dry them. LOVE LOVE LOVE our new pillows!!! Very decent pillow at a reasonable price.
- comfortable pillows
- Purchased these pillows in my quest to make my bedroom allergen free. They have helped with my allergies and asthma. The material is amazing. It is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Very pleased with the pillows. They are comfortable and hold their shape. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
- Great buy!
- Just received these pillows which I purchased for my husband's allergies. After the first night of using them, there was a marked difference in his quality of sleep and breathing. They are very plump with the right amount of softness as we are both side sleepers.
- im so happy, its great no going back, and my straighteners can be put away too.
- absolutely fantastic
- Everything that I expected and I am so pleased that I bought it. Excellent neck support，and it is plump and soft, filled with dreamy mulberry silk. It is expensive but add up all those pillows you have purchased and tried! And this customer service is second to none.
- Superb quality
- I purchased Silk Pillows which are very soft and very good for any allergies. I have noticed since using the duvet and pillow I look as though I have had a good nights sleep. I you can afford this product it is an investment in your health as far as I am concerned and would recommend pillow to friends, family and anyone that was interested.
- I heard that silk pillows were good for your skin and, having a very easily irritated skin, purchased this pillow. Excellent quality, beautifully and carefully packaged. This pillow is plump and soft and generous, and the absolute luxury for bed-time.
- This is the best!
I purchased a silk pillow from Ellesilk and was very impressed with it. Very comfortable yet supportive pillows. It provides adequate support for neck and head, and is comfortable and firm. So far it has given me the best night sleep ever. I am very pleased with this very comfortable and smooth pillow.
- Comfortable and Supportive
- Quite simply, these pillows give you the best nights sleep ever! The pillows are lovely and firm but very comforting and supportive. They are the most comfortable pillows that I have ever used. I have slept better since using it and would highly recommend the company and the bedding.
- So Comfy
- I got 2 pillows to try out. They are nice and plump, yet they have just the right amount of give when sleeping on them. These are the best pillows I have slept on, in a long time.
- The fabric is very unique with very fine quality. The color and texture are exactly as pictured. I love this pillow. It is perfect and washable silk!
- Years of looking for a good sleep
- I suffer from allergy and have purchased many pillows over the years. I am so happy to say that my hunt is over. I’ve found the pillow which allows me to get a real good night sleep. The pillow is totally filled with silk and gives very good support to my head and neck. Very good item.
- happy with this little Asian accent piece
- Delightful silk pillow. I purchased this in Size 50*70cm. Very happy with this little Asian accent piece although takes me more time to receive it. Would certainly purchase more in this same style later.
- good value for money
- The pillows are light and comfortable. My fiancé decided to purchase a set of pillows for our other bed and went to buy them at a local department store. He paid $140 for each one, and the quality of them isn't near what I received from Ellesilk.com and I paid less. I would recommend these pillows to my friends.They look great and are at great value!
- just ok
- I have slept on these pillows and they're pretty soft and get more comfortable as you have imaged. I'm impressed with the quality. Also, I ordered them in king size and the color as the picture shown. I’m considering about ordering another one in peach color. but not sure they have this in stock.
- relatively nice
- These are relatively nice due to this price. Light weight and very soft! The colors are the same as what they show in the photos. Satisfying!
- buy again
- Feel great about these pillows. Washes well and dries easily. I have bought before and will buy again. Next time, I will purchase two pillows in custom colors.
- enjoy these silk pillowcases
- We are very happy with these silk pillowcases. They look nice and make me feel great. They bring us more comfortable sleeping experience. Although it is more expensive than cotton pillowcases, I think it is absolutely worthwhile. Acceptable quality and excellent service.
- want cleaning method
- I recently ordered two silk pillows from ellesilk.com. Shipping was prompt. And I was satisfied with the quality. Now, I don’t know how to clean them because I haven’t purchased them before. Could you please offer me some advices? And I will definitely consider purchasing other products from them in the future.
- lovely piece
- I received the pillowcase and this silk filled pillow 2 days ago and mailed it to my grandma today with a delicate pack. I love the material, the touch and I believe my grandma will, too