ElleSilk's charcoal grey silk bed linen is made from the finest seamless Mulberry silk, which creates an unparalleled sense of luxury and comfort next to the skin. For the ultimate luxury sleeping experience, our silk bed linen is wonderfully soft with a subtle sheen.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
Weight: 22 momme
Colors Available: Black, White, Ivory, Light Pink, Cappuccino, Silver, Charcoal Grey, Dark Blue, Sage Green, etc.
- Machine wash at 30°C using mild silk detergent
Naturally hypoallergenic and therefore resistant to dust mites, our pure silk bed linen adjusts to the individual's body temperature. It also provides the benefit of being kind to both the skin and hair, due to the silk's high protein content, and assists in keeping hair smooth and skin soft.
Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
- i bought it for my father who doesn't seem to mind, so i'm saying it is ok.
- My Wife Loves It
- Bought for my wife who was not sleeping. She has been using it now for several weeks and loves it, and is sleeping well again. Oh yes, and my wife is very picky about it! :)
- Softest sheet
- I wanted the softest sheet I could get and I wanted them in Charcoal Grey. I was about to order cotton, but I saw these and thought I'd take a chance on them. The moment I received them, I threw off my older sheets, which are nothing like the new ones, made the bed and jumped in. I must say they feel like heaven. So soft and comfortable, it may be one of the reasons I sleep so well, as I have a rare sleep disorder. I have a twin bed, they fit very well.
- Finally found the perfect sheets
- I love this set for 2 reasons. 1) I am always hot when sleeping. These soft silk sheets keep my body temperature level while sleeping 2) The previously fitted sheets purchased aren't deep enough to wrap around the bed corners. This set easily wraps around the corners without breaking my fingers.
These sheets are ultra soft. I have skin allergies and have no problem sleeping using these sheets and the pillowcase. I bought the twin size since I use a day bed. They are perfect and the color ( Charcoal Grey) is beautiful. The fabric washes and dries well and does not wrinkle. The color doesn't bleed on other items, either.
I recommend this sheet to everyone!
- Good bed linen
- So soft and warm, very good value for money, have washed them once and they came up ok, just have to wait and see how long they last.
- The sheets feel nice
- I was very excited about getting these sheets because I love the grey color.
- Very comfortable. Super soft
- Very comfortable. Super soft. I purchased the whole set and I have to say I love them.
- Great bedding.
- Look great in my son’s bedroom.
- Love the color, the silk fabric, the feel and good fit. Wonderful bed linen.
- Looks nice, hold up well
- Very happy with the look and quality of this item. Washes well, looks nice even months later.