Hand-made from the finest 100% Mulberry silk floss, the combination silk filled duvets offer you three different choices for the perfect year-round solution. Separate for summer months and simply buttoning together for the cooler months. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 300 thread count cotton
Tog equivalent: Summer duvet (2-4 tog) and Spring/Autumn duvet (9-11 tog)
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
Taking advantage of pure silk's surprisingly practical benefit of insulating warmth in winter, and breathe-ability in summer, combination silk filled duvet is perfect for all season's use. 100% natural, hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
- The silk duvet/comforters are filled with the highest grade (6A) long fiber 100% silk floss. A perfect option for people with severe allergies, this silk comforter simulates the feel of natural silk without any allergic reaction.
- A protein fiber, our silk is harvested from the cocoons of silkworms fed only clean, nutritious, insecticide free mulberry leaves from the finest mulberry plantation region.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials, and have been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- ElleSilk.com is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards. Our pride of workmanship is evident in every thoughtful detail, making these silk duvets fresh and breathable to sleep in.
Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 26 item(s)
- Better than expected! It is just what I was looking for! Really Great silk duvet. I love it!! Fully recommended.
- The duvet and pillowcases are just what I was looking for. Silk is just the right weight filling for our warm climate, which is my preference.
- pure enchantment
- Although it has taken a little time to get used to the duvet sliding around as I am an agitated sleeper, this luxurious and expensive item is heavenly and fits beautifully on your duvet. Excellent service and delivery overseas are much appreciated too.
- Have only slept under the duvet for one night so far but already noticed a difference with my sinusitis. Also very comfortable. Thank you for prompt delivery.
- great silk duvet
- This duvet is one of the best purchases I've made recently. I absolutely LOVE the way this silk duvet drapes my body... it feels so incredible and warms me up quickly.
- Order was dispatched within 48 hours and delivered day after that. Cannot fault the service or the product quality. I should have ordered two duvets!!
- Best silk duvet
- I bought this product and I am extremely happy with it. All I can say is wow!!!!!! Really Ellesilk i'm impressed best duvet in the world. I absolutely LOVE the way this silk duvet drapes my body... it feels soooooooo incredible and warms me up quickly.
- So Comfortable
- This silk duvet is the perfect weight and keeps me at a consistent temperature all night. I am really amazed at how it fits my bed. It's the best silk duvet I've owned. Super soft.
- Best silk duvet
- I love this silk duvet! I am very pleased with the quality of this product. It is well made and I was surprised by its thickness, it's also very light and not bulky like those thicker comforters. It keeps us very warm at night.
- Sleeping Well
- We've had our combination duvet for a week now and we love it. So satisfied I've just ordered another for my parents. Thank you to Elle Silk who was very helpful in answering my query through the email before I finalized the order.
- A great product
- This is my first silk duvet and I absolutely love it! It's amazing to sleep under, light, yet warm but never sweaty. When moving house I splashed out on a silk mattress topper, silk pillows and a silk duvet and it's the best purchase I have ever made. There is no comparison with goose or duck duvets, let alone the synthetic stuff. This is miles and miles ahead of the competition. The combination set is a great set offers a suitable level of warmth for each time of the year and they come in convenient bag holders to store them in between use. Highly recommended.
- Love this. So warm! I like the weight of the duvet - not too heavy.
- Lovely & snugly, great value for money. Very pleased with my purchase.
- These duvets are very light and not too hot. This is the second time I have bought duvets from Ellesilk and I love them.
- I love it's lightweight
- I have found it to be just perfect for this time of year since it is light weight and warm when you need it. I have not had it over the course of the cold winter months so it's performance then will be determined them but for now it's great... I love it.
- Great product
- Great product - my old silk duvet needed replacing so hence this purchase. It is light weight keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Service was great and price was very competitive.
- You can't beat silk
- It keeps you warm when it's cold and cool when it’s hot. I am so pleased I bought this.
- I love it!
- These silk duvet are incredibly soft and luxurious. I bought it because of all the beauty benefits for skin and hair when sleeping on silk. I can see an immediate difference for my hair which is not so dry and rough in the morning as it was when I slept on cotton fabric. Really worth trying out ladies. My skin is also looking more rested after only a few days! I will be buying again.
- Mulberry Silk
- Very pleased with silk duvet I purchased to help me deal with hot flushes at nighttime. Am sleeping much better and not waking up every couple of hours as too hot. Very prompt delivery as well. Excellent would recommend.
- A real winner
- I really like this duvet although it is quite expensive compared to conventionally filled ones. It keeps you really warm in winter and with the flexibility of having two duvets in one, you can adjust it to suit your preferences in warmer weather. The two duvets fit well together but the button on one corner fell off after only being used once. It does take a little time to get used to, as this duvet is rather light.
- It looks so luxurious that whenever I change the bed sheets I am annoyed with myself for not having everything else in silk. I mean, the sheets and 2 pillows are silk, but the other 2 pillows aren't and they look really poor. Will have to change them soon. Having bought (at the beginning of this year) only the Spring/Autumn duvet. The combination duvet with the blanket works really well. I can't talk about feeling cold or about needing anything else on top. Delivery from elle silk was prompt as usual. Highly recommended.
- Combination Silk Duvet
- Excellent product. I wondered with the amount I was paying if it would be worth paying that much. It certainly lives up to its hopes. I cannot wait for the warmer weather to try the summer one on its own. Would certainly recommend. The 2 combined are a little heavier than I expected. But not too heavy. They certainly blend into you more than a normal duvet.
- top quality
- Sleeping with the window open in temperatures of -4 and very cosy beneath the combination duvet. I suffer with asthma and can now breathe happily what a wonderful change. An excellent investment.
- I've recently invested in a wonderful new bed with 2000 pocket springs and a memory foam topper. I thought I couldn't improve my sleep any more, until I got this wonderful duvet. Being a lady of a certain age, I suffer from night sweats. This duvet has decreased the impact of these and I am waking up less frequently. We spend 1/3rd of our lives in bed, so I don't think this duvet was at all expensive.
- Great product
- I have purchased the Combination duvet. It is light in weight and it has a nice, warm and comfy feel to it. Because it is a natural product it is lets the body breath through the duvet. It is a great purchase and I have the best sleep in years. It is well worth the money.
- Great service
- This is the first time I have slept under a silk duvet. It feels so light, it is hard to believe it will be warm enough! But we have been snug all night under the summer part of the combination, and with the silk mattress topper underneath, it is just perfect. Thoroughly recommended! Delivery also very prompt.