ElleSilk's anti ageing, anti sleep crease, anti bed head pure silk pillowcase
We use the highest grade (6A) long fibre mulberry silk, with a thickness of 22 momme and enforce the strictest quality guidelines.
ElleSilk's Dark Blue Oxford silk pillowcase is so gentle, it allows skin and hair to glide across the surface - protecting and hydrating skin, reducing split ends, and ensuring a longer-lasting blow out. ElleSilk silk pillowcases provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
Weight: 22 momme
Thread Count: 600
Closure: Envelope Opening
Flange: 3 inches
Colors Available: Black, White, Ivory, Light Pink, Cappuccino, Silver, Charcoal Grey, Dark Blue, Sage Green, etc.
- Machine wash at 30°C using mild silk detergen
ElleSilk is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe, and is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts.
- The silk pillowcases are made of 22 Momme Grade 6A long fiber 100% mulberry silk. We select the highest grade silk fabric to bring a whole new level of luxury and comfort with ElleSilk’s silk bedding.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials. ElleSilk has been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, the internationally recognised certification of quality. Our silk pillowcases are gentle on your hair and face, making a great addition to your beauty sleep.
- Our pride of workmanship is evident in every stitch and thoughtful detail. With an extra 30% material, we design the pillowcases with envelope closure, no buttons or zippers, making them more comfortable to sleep on, as well as maintaining the premium quality after washing or dry cleaning.
Customer Reviews 26 item(s)
- Nice item
- These are surprisingly very nice light. Very comfortable and soft. I will buy another one pillowcase for my son.
- This pillow case was exactly what I was looking for. I bought one to try it, and I'm back for another!
- I'd heard many positive comments re silk pillowcases and was curious to try one. I never knew a pillowcase could be so wonderful!! It just feels so nice... and so cool... and it's so silky. It has fulfilled all my expectations - beautiful, easy to launder and more substantial than you'd expect from the price. Silk all the way.
- The quality is exceptional and I could not recommend highly enough. The service and time from order to receipt is also exceptional and rare to find these days.
- These are great
- The silk pillowcase feels heavenly against my skin. Plus, it protects me from having "bed hair" in the mornings. They are soft and laundry is so easy. I have bought one for all my daughters in law and friends.
- It arrived within just a few days and the quality is superb. Everything about this pillowcases just screams absolute luxury. I no longer wake up in the morning with my hair kinked or with pillow creases across my cheeks. It's better than the most expensive night cream!
- Affordable Luxury
- Love these, they are the 3rd pair I have bought, they really do help my hair stay smoother, and I feel they help my face. They feel fabby to sleep on. Oh I so love these silk pillowcases!
- Washes beautifully. Retains color
- Gorgeous color! Soft to the touch. Washes beautifully. Retains color. Dries fast. Still soft!
- Hair Care
- I purchased this because it helps keep my hair looking good. I recommend it to all of those ladies that go to a hair dresser once a week.
- the best pillowcase
- This pillowcase feels great and looks great. Ever since I started using these types of pillowcases, my hair has stopped drying out and falling out. I used to wake up to hair all over my pillowcase but not any more. It is also very cooling for hot summer nights. I will definitely buy more and recommend it to anyone.
- This is a quality silk pillowcase for the price. It is comfortable to sleep on and most importantly for me, has an envelope closure offering comfortable touch to your skin.
- Great value
- These pillowcases are soft and wrinkle resistant. I would definitely recommend them.
- I love this pillowcase
- I love this pillowcase. It is just as soft as it was described. I've had it for months now and washed it at least once weekly, and the condition remains brand new. Would definitely recommend these pillowcases to anyone.
- Love this pillow case
- Love this pillow case. I was worried it might feel hot to sleep on because of the material, but it actually feels much cooler than a regular cotton case.
- Nice Quality!
- Fantastic quality!! I have washed this several times on delicate in the machine - no color bleeding, shrinkage or loose seams. Would not hesitate to purchase.
- So happy with the pillowcase!
- I am so pleased with the quality of my silk pillowcase. It is large enough for my memory foam cervical pillow and the envelope closure keeps it from sliding off. It feels amazing on my skin and my hair is MUCH happier. Simply a great purchase.
- very nice.
- This pillowcase is very soft and silky. It is a good pillowcase to keep down the bed head. It has an envelope closure that works well. I really like this pillowcase a lot!
- happy with this pillpowcase
- I purchased this one for my son because standard pillow cases zapped any moisture he had in his shoulder length hair. I had previously purchased the king sized pillow case for myself. And although a bit expensive, I am happy with the results. I am very happy with this product.
- SO NICE
- I love this pillowcase!!! It's so soft and really helps my curly hair not to get all frizzy and in knots while I sleep. I have definitely seen a difference in how well I sleep now. My head is also staying cool, which I absolutely love, and it's so snuggly. It's a very well made pillowcase and I like the envelope closing to keep my pillow in there. I would highly recommend, esp if you're a curly haired girl like me! Silk makes a difference.
- A cute little pillow case.
- I happen to own quite a few of these little pillows and I needed something to make them look more decorative, so this came as the perfect solution. The design is absolutely brilliant! So cute and gives a certain spark to the room.
- WASHES WELL!!!!!
- This is a very soft pillowcase that washes well. I started out hand washing them, but got lazy and now they go in the washer. They've done just fine. I do prefer to hang them to dry because they smell so much better and it doesn't take them that long to dry. No longer than a dryer cycle. They really do create better hair, less tangles, and no more pillow wrinkles on the face in the morn
- So soft and silk!
- So soft and silk! Had this for a while now, no problems with it. Been hand washed a few times too. My hair and face feel lovely and smooth on the pillowcase, which feels more hygienic than a standard cotton pillowcase.
- The all silk pillowcase seems just fine. I have a cool gel pillow and I definitely feel the coolness through the pillowcase. The silk feels great on my face; so hopefully my vain wrinkle concern is put to rest.
- Good for your hair
- My hair seems to be just fine since using the silk pillowcase. So, all in all, the pillowcase is a good buy so far.
- Had it for about a week maybe more now. Really love it. Main reason I got it was for my hair and I feel I made a good choice.
- Very soft. Really has helped my hair.
- I was looking for a pillowcase that would be gentle on my hair and face. This really has done both for me. My hair is longer and it does not tangle as much after a night's sleep.I have seen less breakage. I purchased the dark blue and it's beautiful. I will be buying more.