Indulge in some luxurious relaxation with our beautifully silk sleep caps. Made of 100% pure mulberry silk, and designed in double layers, our silk sleep caps allow your expensive permanent hairstyle to glide over the pillow and not get all matted up. The natural proteins present in silk together with its amazing smoothness means that your hair doesn't get matted or dried out when your head rests on silk overnight.
Material: 100% 19mm Mulberry silk
Dimensions: One size fits most. Fits head size 23'' - 39'' (60 - 100 cm)
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Hand Wash or Machine Wash at 30°C with mild silk detergent
Silk has been seen as ideal due to its health benefits for both skin and hair as it has a high protein content. Silk does not absorb moisture from the skin so it helps to keep your skin and hair feeling soft and smooth.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- When I say "I like it" I mean the wife likes it, this item was bought in an attempt to get rid of the wife's morning 'bed head' as having short hair her hair style after a night’s sleep is wild to say the least. She is very happy and I can see a difference, not 100% successful but a noticeable improvement.
- Google silk bonnet
- Save you some money and just get a "silk bonnet" to prevent bed head. Dont allow them to profit off culturally appropriated products at more than 2x the original cost.
- I love this night cap
- I have naturally curly hair that looks great on day one however sleeping crushes the curls and they don't look so good the next day. This cap seems to work well and it is comfortable to wear. It actually looks cute.
- So wonderful
- I bought this as a birthday present for my niece. She said that they love it and my niece said that it did indeed keep her hair from being horrible in the morning. She loves it.
- Great buy
- It was so comfortable to fall asleep in my journey last weekend. You will neither worry about the comfort nor the cleanness of the hotel bedding. I've washed it once in cold water, not sure if it is correct, but it's holding up fine, so far. Amazing. Best sleep I've ever had!