Silk baby sleeping bags are covered with 22 momme Mulberry silk, and filled with the finest A grade Mulberry silk floss. The side zipper fastens from the bottom preventing any escapes. Made from 100% pure mulberry silk, this silk baby sleeping bag aids restful sleep as it ensures baby will stay comfortable throughout the night. Hypoallergenic and breathable, it helps to keep your baby's body at the right temperature so they are not too hot or too cold.
Filling: 100% grade A long-fibre Mulberry silk
Casing: 22 momme pure Mulberry silk
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Cold hand wash or machine wash at 30°C using mild silk detergent.
Beautiful, soft and comfortable, the silk fabric allows the baby to move and kick freely in the sleeping bag. Kind to delicate skin and suitable for most babies with skin conditions such as eczema, generously sized to allow freedom of movement as baby grows. Silk baby sleeping bags are also ideal when traveling, on holiday or sleepovers as babies feel more at home.
Silk Baby Sleeping Bags:
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Great for winter
- Great product. I wanted a baby sleep bag that kept warm for New England winter and we used this all winter and into spring and camping when it's cold at night. This sleeping bag met my expectation.
- Worth it!
- I love the baby sleeping bag! I ordered the sleep bag in Nov. for my infant son after trying many different brands. I was very pleased with the purchase. We live in Colorado so we are used to cold winters, but I don't feel comfortable using blankets in his crib. This sleeping bag really seems to keep him at the perfect temperature.
- Awesome baby sleeping bag
- My baby's room gets pretty cold at night (we live in San Francisco and Sonoma County) and i typically have to keep a space heater in the room to keep her warm. I don't like using blankets because she tends to twist herself in them and i don't feel it's safe overall. The sleeping bag is super soft. She's warm, but not over-heated.
- Getting my baby to sleep?
Hi there, does anybody have any tips about the best way to get their little one to sleep all night?
I have read many websites with suggestions but I am still finding it very hard.
- silk sleeping bag for my baby
- This silk sleeping bag is the best for my baby so far. They are silk fabric so they retain warmth but are also breathable and lightweight enough for the summer. We have tried many other sleep bags out there and they just do not compare to this one.
- You will hear me soon
Was very pleased with the sheet. Fabric was in right thinness for this hot day for my little Milly, in all pleased and especially with cost!
We are always willing to devote the best to the children, it will be a deserved choice. The texture is so soft to be heart care for the toddler skin and it can keep the dust away as my baby sleeps. I will purchase a larger one if she has a growth spurt over the summer.
- A young mother
- I purchased my baby's sleeping bag from you one month ago, do you remember me? Everything turns out great. You will not even imagine how cute my toddler kicking off in the bag, May lord bless her. Oh, yes, by the way, absolutely wonderful service!