Summer cotton covered silk filled duvet is lightweight, draping over your body for the ultimate night's sleep. The duvet is filled with 100% "A" grade long strand Mulberry silk which regulates your body temperature during your sleep. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 300 thread count cotton
Tog equivalent: 2-4 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
Our summer weight silk duvet wicks away moisture from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable all night long. Silk is naturally hypo-allergenic so it is great for people who suffer from allergies, and may also be beneficial to those who suffer from aches and pains, or itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema. Some people believe it may even aid blood circulation and digestion when sleeping.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
Summer Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 40 item(s)
- It is fantastic to sleep under, though we do like to sleep fairly cool. We have just the lighter duvet and have found except in the coldest weather it is really cosy and comfortable and warm. When it’s very cold we just throw a throw over it.
- meet all our needs
- I just purchased a silk comforter for our second home and my husband liked it so much. We have a down comforter before that is very warm but also very heavy. The silk comforter meets all of our needs light weight and warm. I highly recommend it to anyone.
- Comfort with style
- I get my silk duvet last Friday and I have to accept that they have prompt delivery. It does the job of covering the bed in the day and is comfortable to sleep under at night. The weight of these silk duvets is right for people to bear. Great!
- my experience of using it!
- I ordered this silk duvet, but I found it took lots of my time to wash by hands. I worried that machine-washing will do harm to the silk fabric. One of my friends suggested me that I should match it a duvet cover and I can wash the cover only. I think it is very useful advice and bought one at my local store.
- This were for a guest bedroom and you don't have to worry about use and durability it comes with a lot, and is really stunning. We got a lot of compliments on it over the month from friends. I expected to only last a year or two, but it seems to be lasting beyond my expectation, I should consider to take it in my bedroom. Great Value, lovely design and colors. Goes great with my room and decor, and I love the look and feel.
- This comforter is very light and cool, so perfect for the summer days. We are fans of silk bedding and I believe I will be your old friend for good.
- Feel nice
- Feel nice, It is light and warm and luxurious and comfortable. Perfect, sleep with it and get a nice dream!
- Great product
- Great product, shipping was great. Item arrived earlier than expected. I'll order more from the seller next time.
- Medium weight. Feels nice as expected. Very fluffy and warm.
- Very satisfied. It actually warms to match the human body's temperature. I like sleeping in a cool room. When I get up in the morning the comforter is so nice and warm that I am tempted to get right back under the covers! Delivers great comfort and perfect coziness, as promised.
Purchased this as an alternative to down which we are allergic to. It's amazingly comfortable, like sleeping under a five star hotel duvet. Light, warm, good quality.
- Love... It...
- This comforter is stellar. I live in a 100 year old house that is expensive to heat, so in the winter time we keep it coooooold at night. This has gotten me through the coldest of nights feeling toasty, and is also girlfriend approved. It's fine for summer too, you don't get overheated. You'll want to get a nice cover for it, as it seems that it would get dirty easily.
- silk comforter
- This comforter works well year round except for during extreme temperatures. During the winter, we add an extra quilt on top and during hot summer nights we don't use it. The size is slightly larger than typical queen size comforters.
- I would never use anything else!
- I was really impressed when the duvet arrived. The quality was obvious, lovely rich cotton and soft silk lining. I couldn't wait to go to bed to try it out. The duvet lived up to the positive comments that I had read before making my purchase. It is absolutely weight-less, which feels a bit strange initially, but, we soon got used to it. Super fast standard delivery. No hesitation in recommending the services of Ellesilk. I will definitely buy from you again. Many thanks
- This duvet is amazing. it may seem thin but that’s the beauty of it. it keeps you warm and cool. The delivery was quick. This is seriously the best duvet i have ever owned better than duck or goose ...now i own a silk duvet i will always shop for this exact same one :)
- I bought a silk duvet in China several years ago and loved it. The replacement from Elle Silk is even better - a fine, satiny cotton cover with stitching which keeps the silk in place. It's extremely light yet very warm and it drapes well on the bed. The service on line was very quick and efficient - highly recommended.
- Simply beautiful
- Excellent duvet, superb quality - this is my third one from Elle Silk (now the family all have one). Information regarding dispatch and delivery is absolutely excellent. Would not hesitate to use ElleSilk again and certainly recommend to friends.
- Absolute Luxury
- Having missed the chance to buy a silk duvet in China I researched the English market for such items. Although not the cheapest, but certainly not the dearest, Elle Silk had excellent reviews. After placing my order I was kept informed of its dispatch by e-mail and delivery date and time by text message with easy to understand instruction to rearrange if inconvenient. When my order arrived the duvet and pillows were immaculately packaged, the quality was evident. When first placed on the bed I was a little concerned as the duvet was quite thin but alas it is warm without being stifling and 'hugs' my shape unlike hollow fibre duvets. To date it hasn't ended up as a heap on the floor or on one side of the bed, usually the other half’s! Unlike our old duvet. I wouldn't hesitate to use Elle Silk again, their service and products have reinstalled my faith in internet shopping.
- Our quilts arrived very quickly and so far have been great. My husband is not complaining of any wheezing which was a problem with the duck down duvet and I hate synthetic. Nice weight and outer cotton covering is so luxurious it put my bedding to shame. Also price is competitive. Very pleased.
- best silk duvet
- I like this duvet. This silk duvet was a great buy. Very lightweight and cool for summer and warm for winter. Love it! Perfect fit. Highly recommended!
- good silk duvet
- I am happy to report that this comforter is as promised. It is a very good size for our king size bed. It gets warm under the covers after only a minute or so and stays toasty the rest of the night. I recommend it.
- awesome product!
- I am very pleased with the quality of this product. It is well made and I was surprised by its thickness. It keeps us very warm at night and is hypo-allergenic because it is made from silk. I love this silk duvet!
- awesome product!
- This product is awesome! This silk duvet is so soft and it keeps me at just the perfect winter sleeping temperature. I will be buying another to change up. No more down ever. Thanks for making my sleepy time the best.
- I have had the silk duvet for a few months now and it is GREAT!! I live down south where it's very hot and it keeps me cool at night. I will be buying more of these silk duvets for my home.
- I love this silk duvet!
- I'm so glad I bought this silk duvet! It is natural, light, and just envelops your body all night. Great quality, so comfortable and lightweight. I love this silk duvet, it's PERFECT for me.
- soft silk
- It has only been a few weeks but this is already one of all my time top purchases for luxury. Super light weight yet every bit as warm as my heavier winter down, with better heat regulation and breathing. Highly recommended!
- Best silk duvet
- I absolutely love this Silk Duvet. Best silk duvet I have ever owned! It is light in weight and we were not uncomfortable at all in the summer warmth. It is an excellent product at a very good price.
- really soft
- I am using it with a duvet cover which probably helps to keep heat in. I only wish I had known about these years ago. It looks elegant and rich with the silk edging. Excellent service as well- both pillow cases arrived long before their due date and were neatly packaged.
- BEST EVER
- The sheet is massive but it is perfect to compliment the duvet set I bought. All in all, a lovely purchase which feels lovely to sleep in! If you like a cool comfortable sleep, look no further.
- I purchased this for my mother and she is very pleased with my purchase. This is the best comforter I've ever owned. It is soft, smooth, and opulent. its a great quality silk duvet, for the price.
- Simply the best!
- I am pleased to report it is all true! I initially thought they were a bit of luxury but now I wouldn't be without them. They're absolutely wonderful. I've now discarded my much more expensive sheepskin one.
- Best ever DUVET
- Product was exactly as detailed on web site and delivered easily in the time scale advice The silk duvet does everything it states, you feel as though you are in a temperature controlled environment, haven't slept so good in years. Great service would use again.
- silk bliss
- They are amazing - they have kept me warm over the winter. Not too hot like the feather duvets are, I have never been able to sleep under a duvet until I tried these. I think should have one. Brilliant! Thank you for a great product.
- Excellent Summer Silk Duvet
- I have the duvet from Ellesilk and thought that it could not be bettered. It is very light compared to the traditional duvets which took a few nights to get used to but I find it great now. Both my husband and myself are exceptionally please with this purchase. I highly recommend this product and will be coming back for other purchases in the future.
- Good quality
- I dont write reviews, but this duvet is so good I felt that it was worth the effort, by buying both quilts, I have cut down on the amount of storage needed when one of them is not in use - I previously had three different tog rated quilts which I rotated depending on the season.
- GOOD Summer silk duvet
- Silk duvets are great for light weight and following the shape of your body. It keeps you warm but not sweaty like some duvets. Both my husband and myself are really pleased and impressed with the quality, and performance so I will be saving to purchase a higher tog quilt for winter. Best quilt I have ever bought. I highly recommend this product and will be coming back for other purchases in the future.
- It's light weight and warm.
- It is light, warm, luxurious and comfortable. The silk duvets don’t lose their shape, keep you at the right temperature, not too hot in summer and not too cool in winter, and I’ve never slept better since getting mine. The products were dispatched super fast and customer service has been wonderful.
- just perfect
- LOVE having a silk comforter. There's no shifting of the silk layers and the outer shell is quite soft. This is the best comforter I've ever owned. It is natural, light, and just envelops your body all night. It is perfect, not too hot, and not too cold. I was so pleased with this duvet!
- Very Pleased!
- Wow! This is the best comforter I've ever owned and I will never buy another one unless it has the silk insulation. It's light, soft and fluffy. It just seems to hug your skin but never gets too hot throughout the night. It's PERFECT for me!
- YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED
- This silk duvet does not shift around on the bed like my down one did. It stays in place throughout the night and is fairly lightweight so as to make bed-making easier in the morning than it had been w/the down. Our duvet cover is a few inches longer than this duvet but, b/c the cover has and we utilized, the ties keep the duvet in place and we have not had a problem with it shifting within.