Summer cotton covered silk filled duvet is lightweight, draping over your body for the ultimate night's sleep. The duvet is filled with 100% "A" grade long strand Mulberry silk which regulates your body temperature during your sleep. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 300 thread count cotton
Tog equivalent: 2-4 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
Our summer weight silk duvet wicks away moisture from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable all night long. Silk is naturally hypo-allergenic so it is great for people who suffer from allergies, and may also be beneficial to those who suffer from aches and pains, or itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema. Some people believe it may even aid blood circulation and digestion when sleeping.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
- The silk duvet/comforters are filled with the highest grade (6A) long fiber 100% silk floss. A perfect option for people with severe allergies, this silk comforter simulates the feel of natural silk without any allergic reaction.
- A protein fiber, our silk is harvested from the cocoons of silkworms fed only clean, nutritious, insecticide free mulberry leaves from the finest mulberry plantation region.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials, and have been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- ElleSilk.com is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards. Our pride of workmanship is evident in every thoughtful detail, making these silk duvets fresh and breathable to sleep in.
Summer Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 47 item(s)
- 100% real high quality silk
- I was very hesitant to buy the duvet without feeling the fabric first, so I purchased one to test it out. I am in heaven. It's so soft, smooth, and cool; it feels like sleeping on a cloud. It is not starchy, rough, or hot. You can tell it is 100% real high quality silk. I am exceedingly happy with my purchase, and will be looking forward to owning the product soon after..
- comfortable duvet!
- My husband purchased these silk duvets for our 12th anniversary (silk is one of the traditional items to give for this year, as well as linens - 2 birds with one stone, so to speak) and they are the BEST duvets ever....
- Very nice
- This is exactly as described.Very happy with this purchase. It is lightweight and warm.
- great buy!
- Delivery was very fast. warmer than I expected.
- My daughter loves it.
- I would just like to say how pleased I have been with the purchase of the silk filled duvet for my 9 years old daughter who suffers from eczema. Since using the duvet, she hardly wakes up at night scratching her eczema and the duvet definitely helps her to get a good night's sleep. She says "The duvet is very cuddly. It warms me up when I feel cold and cools me down when I feel warm.
- Very satisfied. It actually warms to match the human body's temperature. I like sleeping in a cool room. When I get up in the morning the comforter is so nice and warm that I am tempted to get right back under the covers! Delivers great comfort and perfect coziness, as promised.
Purchased this as an alternative to down which we are allergic to. It's amazingly comfortable, like sleeping under a five star hotel duvet. Light, warm, good quality.
- Simply beautiful
- Excellent duvet, superb quality - this is my third one from Elle Silk (now the family all have one). Information regarding dispatch and delivery is absolutely excellent. Would not hesitate to use ElleSilk again and certainly recommend to friends.
- Absolute Luxury
- Having missed the chance to buy a silk duvet in China I researched the English market for such items. Although not the cheapest, but certainly not the dearest, Elle Silk had excellent reviews. After placing my order I was kept informed of its dispatch by e-mail and delivery date and time by text message with easy to understand instruction to rearrange if inconvenient. When my order arrived the duvet and pillows were immaculately packaged, the quality was evident. When first placed on the bed I was a little concerned as the duvet was quite thin but alas it is warm without being stifling and 'hugs' my shape unlike hollow fibre duvets. To date it hasn't ended up as a heap on the floor or on one side of the bed, usually the other half’s! Unlike our old duvet. I wouldn't hesitate to use Elle Silk again, their service and products have reinstalled my faith in internet shopping.
- Our quilts arrived very quickly and so far have been great. My husband is not complaining of any wheezing which was a problem with the duck down duvet and I hate synthetic. Nice weight and outer cotton covering is so luxurious it put my bedding to shame. Also price is competitive. Very pleased.
- I bought a silk duvet in China several years ago and loved it. The replacement from Elle Silk is even better - a fine, satiny cotton cover with stitching which keeps the silk in place. It's extremely light yet very warm and it drapes well on the bed. The service on line was very quick and efficient - highly recommended.
- awesome product!
- I am very pleased with the quality of this product. It is well made and I was surprised by its thickness. It keeps us very warm at night and is hypo-allergenic because it is made from silk. I love this silk duvet!
- comfortable summer silk pajamas
- These summer silk pajamas are fantastic. The super light, slinky fabric makes them comfortable and cool. They have officially become my favorite PJs. Highly recommend.
- awesome product!
- This product is awesome! This silk duvet is so soft and it keeps me at just the perfect winter sleeping temperature. I will be buying another to change up. No more down ever. Thanks for making my sleepy time the best.
- I love this silk duvet!
- I'm so glad I bought this silk duvet! It is natural, light, and just envelops your body all night. Great quality, so comfortable and lightweight. I love this silk duvet, it's PERFECT for me.
- BEST EVER
- The sheet is massive but it is perfect to compliment the duvet set I bought. All in all, a lovely purchase which feels lovely to sleep in! If you like a cool comfortable sleep, look no further.
- really soft
- I am using it with a duvet cover which probably helps to keep heat in. I only wish I had known about these years ago. It looks elegant and rich with the silk edging. Excellent service as well- both pillow cases arrived long before their due date and were neatly packaged.
- I purchased this for my mother and she is very pleased with my purchase. This is the best comforter I've ever owned. It is soft, smooth, and opulent. its a great quality silk duvet, for the price.
- Simply the best!
- I am pleased to report it is all true! I initially thought they were a bit of luxury but now I wouldn't be without them. They're absolutely wonderful. I've now discarded my much more expensive sheepskin one.
- silk bliss
- They are amazing - they have kept me warm over the winter. Not too hot like the feather duvets are, I have never been able to sleep under a duvet until I tried these. I think should have one. Brilliant! Thank you for a great product.
- Excellent Summer Silk Duvet
- I have the duvet from Ellesilk and thought that it could not be bettered. It is very light compared to the traditional duvets which took a few nights to get used to but I find it great now. Both my husband and myself are exceptionally please with this purchase. I highly recommend this product and will be coming back for other purchases in the future.
- Love... It...
- This comforter is stellar. I live in a 100 year old house that is expensive to heat, so in the winter time we keep it coooooold at night. This has gotten me through the coldest of nights feeling toasty, and is also girlfriend approved. It's fine for summer too, you don't get overheated. You'll want to get a nice cover for it, as it seems that it would get dirty easily.
- I have had the silk duvet for a few months now and it is GREAT!! I live down south where it's very hot and it keeps me cool at night. I will be buying more of these silk duvets for my home.
- Good quality
- I dont write reviews, but this duvet is so good I felt that it was worth the effort, by buying both quilts, I have cut down on the amount of storage needed when one of them is not in use - I previously had three different tog rated quilts which I rotated depending on the season.
- GOOD Summer silk duvet
- Silk duvets are great for light weight and following the shape of your body. It keeps you warm but not sweaty like some duvets. Both my husband and myself are really pleased and impressed with the quality, and performance so I will be saving to purchase a higher tog quilt for winter. Best quilt I have ever bought. I highly recommend this product and will be coming back for other purchases in the future.
- It's light weight and warm.
- It is light, warm, luxurious and comfortable. The silk duvets don’t lose their shape, keep you at the right temperature, not too hot in summer and not too cool in winter, and I’ve never slept better since getting mine. The products were dispatched super fast and customer service has been wonderful.
- Perfect birthday gift!
- My gf was delighted. This was a birthday gift. Perfect high quality silk .Order came quickly. You will not be disappointed!
- Good summer sleepwear
- Comfortable for sleeping. Beautiful flower design and fit. very suitable to wear in summer. Very good product
- Simple yet beautiful
- i like simple style sleepwear and this just fits me! I am very happy with it. it's made of silk fabric, very soft. I will buy silk from this seller again.
- My wife likes it
- As a man, I cannot speak for how this feels on my own skin, but I can tell you that my wife looks very lovely in it. it's made of fine mulberry silk. She likes the feel of the material, and the quality of the product as well. The product is durable and seems very long-lasting. Super satisfied!
- Perfect birthday gift!
- as delighted. This was a birthday gift. Perfect high quality silk .Order came quickly. You will not be disappointed!
- Recommend this item
- THis is bought for my daughter. Everyting is good besides a little tight. The fabric feels very good so I can recommend it with no reservations.
- 100% mulberry silk sleepwear
- Very good quality mulberry silk sleepwear, it touches good and smooth. 100% satisfied.
- why do all these reviews have incorrect grammar and sound like they were all written by the same person?
- YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED
- This silk duvet does not shift around on the bed like my down one did. It stays in place throughout the night and is fairly lightweight so as to make bed-making easier in the morning than it had been w/the down. Our duvet cover is a few inches longer than this duvet but, b/c the cover has and we utilized, the ties keep the duvet in place and we have not had a problem with it shifting within.
- just perfect
- LOVE having a silk comforter. There's no shifting of the silk layers and the outer shell is quite soft. This is the best comforter I've ever owned. It is natural, light, and just envelops your body all night. It is perfect, not too hot, and not too cold. I was so pleased with this duvet!
- Very Pleased!
- Wow! This is the best comforter I've ever owned and I will never buy another one unless it has the silk insulation. It's light, soft and fluffy. It just seems to hug your skin but never gets too hot throughout the night. It's PERFECT for me!
- At last! Someone who understands! Thanks for potsnig!
- It is fantastic to sleep under, though we do like to sleep fairly cool. We have just the lighter duvet and have found except in the coldest weather it is really cosy and comfortable and warm. When it’s very cold we just throw a throw over it.
- meet all our needs
- I just purchased a silk comforter for our second home and my husband liked it so much. We have a down comforter before that is very warm but also very heavy. The silk comforter meets all of our needs light weight and warm. I highly recommend it to anyone.
- Comfort with style
- I get my silk duvet last Friday and I have to accept that they have prompt delivery. It does the job of covering the bed in the day and is comfortable to sleep under at night. The weight of these silk duvets is right for people to bear. Great!
- my experience of using it!
- I ordered this silk duvet, but I found it took lots of my time to wash by hands. I worried that machine-washing will do harm to the silk fabric. One of my friends suggested me that I should match it a duvet cover and I can wash the cover only. I think it is very useful advice and bought one at my local store.
- This were for a guest bedroom and you don't have to worry about use and durability it comes with a lot, and is really stunning. We got a lot of compliments on it over the month from friends. I expected to only last a year or two, but it seems to be lasting beyond my expectation, I should consider to take it in my bedroom. Great Value, lovely design and colors. Goes great with my room and decor, and I love the look and feel.
- This comforter is very light and cool, so perfect for the summer days. We are fans of silk bedding and I believe I will be your old friend for good.
- Feel nice
- Feel nice, It is light and warm and luxurious and comfortable. Perfect, sleep with it and get a nice dream!
- Great product
- Great product, shipping was great. Item arrived earlier than expected. I'll order more from the seller next time.
- Medium weight. Feels nice as expected. Very fluffy and warm.