Our summer silk-covered silk-filled duvet is soft and lightweight for the ultimate sleeping experience. The duvet is filled with 100% "A" grade long strand Mulberry silk which regulates your body temperature during your sleep. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 400 thread count 22mm pure Mulberry silk
Tog equivalent: 2-4 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
Summer weight silk duvet wicks away moisture from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable all night long. The silk is naturally hypo-allergenic so is great for people who suffer from allergies, and may also be beneficial to those who suffer from aches and pains, or itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema. Some people believe it may even aid blood circulation and digestion when sleeping.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
- The silk duvet/comforters are filled with the highest grade (6A) long fiber 100% silk floss. A perfect option for people with severe allergies, this silk comforter simulates the feel of natural silk without any allergic reaction.
- A protein fiber, our silk is harvested from the cocoons of silkworms fed only clean, nutritious, insecticide free mulberry leaves from the finest mulberry plantation region.
- We are dedicated to using the organic, natural, and non-toxic materials, and have been scientifically tested and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- ElleSilk.com is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards. Our pride of workmanship is evident in every thoughtful detail, making these silk duvets fresh and breathable to sleep in.
Summer Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 47 item(s)
- Liana Boulay
- Good style and design, very comfortable and lovely
- Leisa Brown
- Awesome! I was extremely happy with this silk duvet.
- I recently ordered silk duvet from ElleSilk; my first purchase of this type of item. I had considered this purchase for quite a while, concerned whether it would be worth the expense. Once I placed my order I was eager for the silk duvet to arrive and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order shipped and, subsequently, arrived at my home. I immediately inspected and then washed the set and then put them on my bed. To say the texture of the fabric is luxurious is a grand understatement. These sheets are beyond brilliant! The first night I slept on them was the first night this summer I didn't wake up repeatedly feeling either too warm or too cool. Needless to say, I am thrilled with my purchase
- Great silk Duvet
- Great silk Duvet. Soft, smooth, and I have yet to get too hot or cold. I also have the Duvet in silk which is offered by ElleSilk as well! Both go excellent together. I would recommend this set if you are looking for a higher end product and silk
- My new duvet
- This duvet is incredibly soft and a must for a relaxing evening! I got one for my mother and I'm planning to get one for my brother's birthday.
- High quality
- I received the product exactly as described in product description. It is well packaged, and delivered in estimated time.
- Just what I wanted in a duvet. Light weight. Adds warmth without the weight. My husband likes the house much colder than I do. I'm not quite sure why but this light weight duvet suits us both. Best I have ever bought. Silk is the answer!
- I love the feel of silk!
- This silk duvet is amazing! Very soft and it doesn't make me hot during the night. I would buy it again!
- Highly recommended.
- This product is just beyond my expectation!! It's very soft and warm. No chemical smells at all. And most of all, it's much much cheaper than what I could find in the local store. Will definitely buy some more! Highly recommended.
- great quality
- Been using it for over a week now. Quality product. Just the right weight and thickness for our weather. Less expensive than elsewhere. Definitely keeping it.
- Perfect for a good night’s sleep
- This is my third Elle Silk Duvet; I absolutely love my silk duvets and now hate using conventional ones. They are so amazing to sleep under, so light but cosy. It was quite strange at first, I didn't think the duvet was going to be warm enough, but it was great. The service from Elle Silk is good, quick delivery. Can't recommend them enough
- Fabulous product
- Already have another quilt that we bought before and from loving it bought another for our front bedroom. Quilts are deceptively light but keep you warm and at the right temp, not too hot or cold just right. All in all a good buy, good quality, well worth it :)
- Surprisingly comfortable silk duvet!
- It's amazingly soft, and seems to adjust to the temperature. Unlike fluffy downs the silk molds to your body. It just envelopes you and keeps you perfectly warm. We would definitely recommend it to our friends.
- HIGHLY recommend it
- Bought this for the PIC who is allergic to feathers. I was concerned that no feathers meant just a floppy duvet. Boy was I wrong. Love the silk feel and the weight. I definitely recommend it.
- Silk Duvet - GREAT!!!
- My girlfriend has a tendency to get night sweats, and the down made it very bad for her although she loved the feeling of it when she went to sleep. This silk duvet has kept her from getting night sweats and keeps us both cozy at night. For the price, I think it's amazing.
- good silk duvet
- It is a very good size for our king size bed. It gets warm under the covers after only a minute or so and stays toasty the rest of the night.
- EXCELLENT PRODUCT
- I have wanted a silk duvet for years and finally got this one after a lot of research. I'm so glad I bought this! I bought it about 1 month ago and it is perfect, not too hot, not too cold. It is natural, light, and just envelops your body all night. It just seems to hug your skin but never gets too hot throughout the night.
- This Silk Duvet Is Wonderful!
- This duvet was a great buy. Super lightweight yet every bit as warm as my heavier winter down, with better heat regulation and breathing. Drapes well and the cotton shell is soft and quiet, no annoying crinkling.
- Surprisingly comfortable silk duvet!
- I was looking for a lightweight silk duvet for the spring/summer that would provide some cover but not overheat me. This silk duvet fits the bill. Soft and comfortable, it provides warmth when it's cooler out without overheating. It may even work for me all year round!
- Truly wonderful dress!
- This silk duvet was a great buy. It is truly wonderful; light, but warm, cozy; altogether it is a bit of luxury that you should allow yourself to enjoy. Highly recommended!
- Real luxury
- Wow, I am so impressed I want to buy the silk duvet! I was pleased with the prompt delivery of the pillowcase and the quality. I will never go back to my old duvet again!
- A good buy
- These silk duvets are small in density so easily fit in the washing machine, so, although a little expensive to start with, will save money over the long run. It's also a totally different experience sleeping under one of these.
- Blissfully light and warm
- Having been told of the wondrous feeling of sleeping under a silk duvet I am pleased to report it is all true! My husband and I are quite different - I'm always cold - he is always too warm! A silk duvet does appear to resolve that. It is so light that as first it seems strange but it was the best nights sleep ever! My order arrived as expected and was in a nice storage bag.
- Lovely Product & Great Service
- I absolutely love my Silk Duvet. It is so lightweight and snuggly. The service and speed of delivery was impressive too.
- Real luxury
- We thought we had a good comfortable duvet filled with duck down until a friend told us about silk filled duvets, we bought two from ElleSilk, and were delightfully surprised how quick they were delivered. After a week of use we were completely sold on these duvets. They are light in weight and we were not uncomfortable at all in the summer warmth. Perfect is the word to describe the whole transaction.
- OMG the best purchase I have made this year. Being in the certain female age group I was really having difficulty getting a good night sleep. Silk duvets are great for light weight and following the shape of your body.
- Absolutely fabulous! I bought the light silk duvet, having used the mid year one all winter. They are really lovely to sleep under, though I would say they come up warmer than the tog rating given. Would certainly recommend to anyone.
- good product&service
- We did like the feel of it and think we will order a winter one later on in the year. Stays where its supposed to and keeps us both very comfortable. Not too hot and not too cold. It makes the bed look tidy as everything lies beautifully flat. Many thanks for your prompt delivery and customer service.
- Excellent product
- I bought this super king size duvet. I slept with silk duvets and could not believe the difference. Amazingly I stayed nice & cool all night. It really is the loveliest thing. If you suffer from allergies then this is for you. Try it and see - you won't regret it.
- love the duvet
- Purchased with the summer weight silk duvet. I slept on for the first night and that was great. I get very hot in bed but have seemed better since sleeping with my silk duvet. We have always had good quality duvets, but this is without doubt the best.
- The best duvet I ever had
- I love the way the duvet moulds around my body, it feels great. It lies comfortably around your body with no cold spots and you maintain an even temperature throughout the night. Everything that I expected and I am so pleased that I bought it.Thank you for prompt delivery.
- GREAT DUVET
- Extremely satisfied with our silk duvet. It's a pleasure to sleep under. They may only look thin, but the silk duvets are the warmest we've ever had. Absolutely brilliant !! I think it is of excellent quality and compared to others I looked at very good value for money.
- Sweet Dreams
- I bought this product and I am extremely happy with it. Love the silk feel and the weight and seems to adjust to the temperature. I absolutely LOVE the way this comforter drapes my body. And no more stuffy sinuses that I had with the down comforter! Highly recommended!
- Nice comforter, just what I’m looking for
- This duvet is much better than I’d expected. Having worn garments made from silk, I was aware of its thermal quality, but it turned out to be even better. The duvet is very light that it really feels like you are sleeping inside of a cloud. Lovely, really. If you are ready to replace your old comforter, give silk a try.
- very comfortable, light weight and still warming
We have been quite pleased with this duvet. It is comfortable and pretty soft. It is light weight, but still warming. The fabric is of very good quality. Ordering my comforter later, I want to order a duvet cover again. In order to make me avoid extra shipping fee, they gift me a coupon equal to the shipping cost. I am perfectly satisfied!!! Thanks Ellesilk and Would certainly recommend.
- Re Raygen
- Hi, Raygean. I have used silk duvet. I suggest that you wash them by hand instead of machine. Although it is a hard work, I think it could keep your duvet last longer. It’s about two years since I bought it and now it is still new. Also, I recommend you to use duvet cover, which is not only comfortable but also easily-cleaned. Good Luck to you.
- real review
- Could someone who has purchased these silk duvets share their experience with me? Before I place an order, I need to make sure that they will make me feel cool even in hot summer days. I’m being hesitated….
- cleaning method
- Who can tell me the right cleaning method? :)
- As I buy it for spring use, I haven’t put the comforter on my bed. But I have checked them out, and they are so pretty in patterns and colors. I have a platform bed and the color is a perfect match for this one. I am looking forward to making my bed with my new comforter beginning in April.
- Purely Luxurious
- The silk duvet was as light as a feather and I did not feel weighed down, such as with the summer cotton blanket and cotton coverlet, I had been using. I sleep in an air-conditioned bedroom in Boston in the summer, and found this silk duvet surprisingly warm, in fact, warmer than I predicted. This is due to the fine thermal properties of Mulberry silk. I am thrilled with my silk duvet as a summer addition to my bed. It feels extremely luxurious and it has just the right of warmth for the warmer weather.
- soft and comfortable
- I had been using an excellent, pure down quilt, very light to sleep under and cosy, for a couple of years...But I was fed up the down constantly traveling to the end of the bed. It was a pain, to move it about in the pockets, every few days to even it out. I decided to try a real silk duvet and really glad I have. It is comfortable to sleep under during the summer month, yet still warm enough when it is winter. It is beautifully soft to touch, very thin and looks fabulous on the bed...all smooth with no lumpy spots. I would certainly recommend silk duvets.
- love this silk duvet
- Amazingly I stayed nice & cool all night. It really is the loveliest thing. Then I bought the matching pillows and amazingly all of my snuffles & sneezing disappeared. If you suffer from allergies then this is for you.
- Excellent service
- These are wonderful sheets! Actually, they are not wrinkle free BUT the feel is worth the price and a few wrinkles. The seller provided excellent customer service
- Sleeping well
- We are sleeping so well since using the silk duvet no waking in the night feeling uncomfortable, thanks for your advice to my purchase and it is really a good choice, I believe you know it better than me.
- You definitely stand behind your products
- I moved to California a week ago, and having desired to change all the furniture, bedding or tips. It's really a fabulous work. I got my mail of the ordered set today, I was hoping for a beautiful, soft, more luxurious set than before, and Yes, it is the one. You made me a good start,really!!!
- Wonderful duvet! Love it!
- I love my silk duvet. Yes, silk is hypoallergenic, regulates temperature, and wicks away moisture. Very pleased with this purchase.
- Already put on bed and it looks great. Feels very soft. Fits my bed perfectly and I couldn't be happier