A luxurious insulator against the cold, ElleSilk's winter silk covered silk filled duvet has fantastic thermoregulatory properties providing an extremely comfortable and warm night's sleep in the cold winter. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 400 thread count 22mm pure Mulberry silk
Tog equivalent: 13 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
Our winter silk filled silk covered duvets create the perfect partnership of warmth and dryness allowing everyone to sleep comfortably throughout the cold winter night. The silk is naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to mold, mildew and dust mites making it an ideal choice for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
Winter Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 29 item(s)
- Warm and so
- Very soft and light. Feel warm with it. Washed it on gentle cycle and it came out perfectly soft. Love this duvet!
- So Cozy!
- I absolutely love this duvet. It is beyond soft and so incredibly cozy. It keeps me very warm but is not too heavy or stuffy. The perfect silk duvet!
I was a little bit alarmed at how thin the comforter was when I unpacked it. It's probably about 1/2" thick, so despite reading other people's reviews, I was skeptical that it would be warm enough. It took just one night for me to be completely sold. I've used duvets for 30 odd years, and I'm seldom at an ideal temperature, but this was a whole new experience. It is thinner than other duvets, but the filling is so evenly distributed that there're not hot or cold spots.
I haven't used it through the summer yet, so it remains to be seen how it performs in higher temperatures.
The construction and materials are first rate and it's almost a shame to hide it with a duvet cover.
It does seem ridiculously decadent to buy a silk duvet, but you spend a lot of time in bed and this will last a long time, so treat yourself!
- Wonderfully soft and keep warm
- This is like a dream come true. It is light weight, and snuggles around you like a warm cloud. Warm yet breathable so you don't over heat. We love it.
- Really nice
- I love it! It is everything advertised so far. The duvet feels cool, light and ever so soft, I have similar fabric sheets, the combination makes for a wonderful night's sleep. Can't wait to try in winter. Looks gorgeous also, thank you for providing this product. I have been looking for silk filled comforter for years.
- Surprising light and keeps me real warm in winter temperature of 6 degrees! The only complaint I have is that it is so smooth and slippery that when you try to sit on it, you might slip off the bed. You can only cover the duvet over your body, other than that this is the duvet to have! Size is perfect. I am very happy to have this for a long long time to come.
- Good silk duvet
This is a great buy because it is an authentic silk duvet. It is made in China (there's a surprise).
I can say that it keeps you warm in autumn. I usually sleep with it at nights. However whether it can keep you warm in winter, I will have to test in the winter.
- Absolutely amazing duvet. It has a very light
- Absolutely amazing duvet. It has a very light, very pleasant smell, that either lasts for a couple of weeks or we just got used to it (but I miss it, I loved it). Light duvet, it hugs the body and is very warm. I suffered from allergies for the last few years and it turns out it was my microfiber duvet that caused me to wake up crying and sneezing. Some days were worse than others, but it was constant, until I got this duvet. I wake up refreshed, and just warm enough. You won't wake up sweaty with this one. I would definitely recommend it, it is worth the money if you need something that will last for years and be really, amazingly comfortable.
- A great swap from down to silk!
- Lovely weight and feel. Bought this as we were just too warm, enemy the summer weight one. This is much more comfortable. We wait to see how it feels in the winter months but we are very pleased. I bought a silk pillow and silk pillowcase to match which I'm also really pleased with. Keeps me cooler and is comfortable, too.
- Absolutely LOVE
- I absolutely LOVE this bedding set! I got it in white to go with my darker bedroom furniture. It is super soft and comfy!
- Very pleased
Outstanding comforter. Better than down, less bulky, very efficient and comfortable. We would recommend it to anyone looking for a winter comforter.
- So nice!
- Just to say thank you for sending the duvets so quickly. They are beautiful and we are already enjoying comfortable sleep. We have tried various duvets over the years and have found them all to be hot and sweaty, so these are a great relief. I will definitely tell my friends as I'm delighted to have solved my sleeping problems.
- Best purchase for silk product.
- Highly Recommend both the comforter and the company!
- VERY impressed. We slept under a high quality down comforter for over 16 years but we both love the silk comforter. Its a larger size which is nice and really does keep us warm even though it is so much thinner than down. With the down we would often wake up too hot during the night and have to stick a leg or arm out but that doesn't happen with the silk. We lower the heat to 62 at night and are staying warm okay. Will be interesting to see how we like it in the summer months. I highly recommend the company and the product - just make sure you give it a fair trial especially if you're used to down.
- great silk
- Pleased with the duvet cover it was as described in the information. It arrived very quickly would shop from this site again.
- This duvet is fantastic and a total must have! Having suffered with night sweats for a very long time this duvet has made the world of difference and ensured a good nights sleep. Certainly a best buy!
- Blissfully Luxurious Duvet
- I already had summer duvet, after my friend had bought one on holiday in China, so knew how beautifully comfortable they are. I added the winter duvet. They are light yet warm and maintain an even temperature - no more kicking the duvet off! I've now discarded my much more expensive sheepskin one. Silk is far superior. I initially thought they were a bit of luxury but now I wouldn't be without them. They're absolutely wonderful.
- Soft snuggly duvet
- I purchased a mulberry silk winter duvet as a treat for myself for Mother’s Day. It has been a revelation! I have had it on the bed now for three nights and I can honestly say they have been the best nights sleep ever. The quilt moulds to the shape of your body, is light as ever and lovely and warm. It is a great investment and a lovely product. Thank you Elle Silk!
- Excellant service
- It is fantastic to sleep under, though we do like to sleep fairly cool. We have just the lighter duvet and have found except in the coldest weather it is really cosy and comfortable and warm. When it’s very cold we just throw a throw over it. A really good duvet.
- We purchased 2 duvets last winter and have been so pleased with the comfort of them, that we have bought 2 more for our spare beds. Despite seeming quite lightweight they are very warm and we only use them during the winter months when they drape around you.
- Great item
- Very pleased with silk duvet I purchased to help me deal with hot flushes at nighttime. Am sleeping much better and not waking up every couple of hours as too hot. Very prompt delivery as well. Excellent would recommend.
- Affordable Luxury
- Our silk duvet was everything we expected it to be, very well priced and delivered sooner than we expected, altogether an enjoyable experience. We will defiantly use Elle Silk again.
- VERY HAPPY
- It is cool to begin with but by the time I wake up, the overall warmth is unlike any other duvet I have slept under and can only be described as delicious! Communication regarding delivery was very good and would have arrived when specified, but the driver couldn't find our house. However he did return promptly after I phoned with directions.
- Silk duvet is the best.
- Sleeping with the window open in temperatures of -4 and very cost beneath the combination duvet. I suffer with asthma and can now breath happily what a wonderful change. An excellent investment.
- I love this duvet. I will buy these again and again. This is very warm and super fluffy. Worth every penny.
- Just what I wanted
- Wonderful and soft texture to the duvet. It is both light weight and warm. The color is true to the pictures and is just what I wanted.
- Like the silk duvet
- Very soft and easy to get warm after sliding into bed. Great silk fabric.
- This duvet is soo soft and warm. Love it!
- Nice look, and high quality
- My wife was looking for a new duvet for a long time, we have chosen this one as the silk fabric and colors would fit our bedroom. It really composed well with our room. After one wash it looks still as good as the brand new. Good value for money! I would not buy this product again.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $249.00
Special Price $199.00