Luxurious insulator against the cold, Winter silk covered silk filled duvet has fantastic thermoregulatory properties providing an extremely comfortable and warm night’s sleep in cold winter. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 400 thread count 22mm pure Mulberry silk
Tog equivalent: 13 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
Winter silk filled silk covered duvet creates the perfect partnership of warmth and dryness allowing everyone to sleep comfortably throughout the winter cold night. Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to mold, mildew and dust mites making it an ideal choice for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
Winter Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
- Best purchase for silk product.
- Highly Recommend both the comforter and the company!
- VERY impressed. We slept under a high quality down comforter for over 16 years but we both love the silk comforter. Its a larger size which is nice and really does keep us warm even though it is so much thinner than down. With the down we would often wake up too hot during the night and have to stick a leg or arm out but that doesn't happen with the silk. We lower the heat to 62 at night and are staying warm okay. Will be interesting to see how we like it in the summer months. I highly recommend the company and the product - just make sure you give it a fair trial especially if you're used to down.
- great silk
- Pleased with the duvet cover it was as described in the information. It arrived very quickly would shop from this site again.
- This duvet is fantastic and a total must have! Having suffered with night sweats for a very long time this duvet has made the world of difference and ensured a good nights sleep. Certainly a best buy!
- Blissfully Luxurious Duvet
- I already had summer duvet, after my friend had bought one on holiday in China, so knew how beautifully comfortable they are. I added the winter duvet. They are light yet warm and maintain an even temperature - no more kicking the duvet off! I've now discarded my much more expensive sheepskin one. Silk is far superior. I initially thought they were a bit of luxury but now I wouldn't be without them. They're absolutely wonderful.
- Soft snuggly duvet
- I purchased a mulberry silk winter duvet as a treat for myself for Mother’s Day. It has been a revelation! I have had it on the bed now for three nights and I can honestly say they have been the best nights sleep ever. The quilt moulds to the shape of your body, is light as ever and lovely and warm. It is a great investment and a lovely product. Thank you Elle Silk!
- Excellant service
- It is fantastic to sleep under, though we do like to sleep fairly cool. We have just the lighter duvet and have found except in the coldest weather it is really cosy and comfortable and warm. When it’s very cold we just throw a throw over it. A really good duvet.
- We purchased 2 duvets last winter and have been so pleased with the comfort of them, that we have bought 2 more for our spare beds. Despite seeming quite lightweight they are very warm and we only use them during the winter months when they drape around you.
- Great item
- Very pleased with silk duvet I purchased to help me deal with hot flushes at nighttime. Am sleeping much better and not waking up every couple of hours as too hot. Very prompt delivery as well. Excellent would recommend.
- Affordable Luxury
- Our silk duvet was everything we expected it to be, very well priced and delivered sooner than we expected, altogether an enjoyable experience. We will defiantly use Elle Silk again.
- VERY HAPPY
- It is cool to begin with but by the time I wake up, the overall warmth is unlike any other duvet I have slept under and can only be described as delicious! Communication regarding delivery was very good and would have arrived when specified, but the driver couldn't find our house. However he did return promptly after I phoned with directions.
- Silk duvet is the best.
- Sleeping with the window open in temperatures of -4 and very cost beneath the combination duvet. I suffer with asthma and can now breath happily what a wonderful change. An excellent investment.