The winter cotton covered silk filled duvet is the best choice for the cold winter months and for individuals who feel the cold. Circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed and enhances the naturally breathable qualities of silk. A discreet inspection zipper allows you to inspect the filling without damaging the silk filled duvet.
Duvet Filling: 100% natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk
Duvet Casing: 300 thread count cotton
Tog equivalent: 13 tog
Certification: Certified to internationally-recognised Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Rarely requires cleaning. Simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Dry clean only
Our silk retains warmth but expels moisture. This creates the perfect partnership of warmth and dryness allowing everyone to sleep comfortably throughout the cold winter night. The silk is naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to mold, mildew and dust mites making it an ideal choice for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Buy a matching silk duvet cover for ultimate sleeping experience.
Winter Silk Filled Duvet/ Quilt:
Customer Reviews 16 item(s)
- Comfortable Classic Piped Silk Pajama Set
- Extremely happy with these silk pajamas. Very comfortable and they wear very well. Perfect fit. Comfortable for sleeping. You will not be disappointed. Buy this Product!
- light and soft
- I was looking for a more breathable duvet that didn't leave me hot and sweating on occasions. Silk is ideal, it is nicely warm and comfortable. The pleasant surprise is that the duvet tends to stay in 'place' so to speak without having half hanging over the bed.
- Great product
- Amazing duvet, breathable, comfy and had the best night sleep I've had in ages. Keeps you warm when it's cold and cool in the warmer nights!
- Luxurious perfection
- I already had a silk duvet, bought about 10 years ago from another company but have ceased trading. I changed my bed to a super king size hence I needed new bedding. After reading the reviews for Elle Silk I decided to purchase the Silk Duvet. It arrived very swiftly. Just one word sums it up. BLISS.
- The quilt was a lot thinner and denser than I thought it would be but this has not proved to be a problem. In fact the quilt is amazing. I was overheating at night (probably hormones) but have had no problems since using this quilt. It is cosy to have next to you and even husband who was against getting it loves it. A wonderful buy. Worth it.
- Lyndon Roy
- This duvet is perfect for us for all year use. It fits the duvet covers perfectly, so there is little movement of the duvet. I Bought a silk duvet in China and was persuaded to get another. Speedy delivery and great value for money.
- We got this duvet. It is so warm and it's a great looking nice warm. It's a great deal!!
- Super soft and keeps me warm!
- Cozy gift
- Nice weight and cozy duvet! I got this as a gift for my best friend.
- Well Worth the Price!
- This is absolutely the best comforter I have ever slept in! All the reviews for it are dead on. It is lightweight, smells really nice, great to the touch, and keeps you SUPER warm in cold nights, but still remains breathable and comfortable even on the not-so-cold evenings. It really surprised me that something so thin and light could keep you so warm and comfy! It's a little extra money, but well worth every penny. I'm buying a bunch of these as holiday gifts for friends and family! Enjoy!
- I have finally found the perfect comforter for a great nights sleep. No more hot sweaty nights under my big bulky down comforter. Lightweight, but super warm, and also keeps me cool when I get too hot. I actually wake up in the am with the covers still on.
- We Love the silk duvets we have bought three in the last year. One summer weight for our self one summer weight for my Mother and now the winter weight. In one word HEAVEN! We also LOVE all our silk sheets can not sleep on anything else. When we travel we pack sheets, blankets, and pillows.
- Really pleased with my Quilt It looks really good on the bed, washes beautifully .Well pleased!
- Silk Duvet - Bedroom Bliss!
- We purchased 2 of these winter duvets last winter and have been so pleased with the comfort of them, that we have bought 2 more for our spare beds. Despite seeming quite lightweight they are very warm and we only use them during the winter months when they drape around you.
- Good value and service
- The duvet is fantastic! Don't be deceived by its lightness - it will keep you warm! I feel like a royalty every night - it's so soft and light. I love it and I recommend it to anyone!
- Lovely product, great service
- I absolutely love my Winter Silk Duvet. It is so lightweight and snuggly. I don't even need to use a sheet, just the duvet. The service and speed of delivery was impressive too.